Would you smash a drunk chick if your sober?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we had sex before .. yes

If we haven't .. no

Just throw in the "just to be clear you giving me some tonight right" text
laugh.gif
lol insurance policy 

Your logic is terrible as seen by that piss poor analogy. There's plenty of sober women that'll give you some *** if you look good and they feeling you. Why take a risk and leave with someone who isn't all there?

Your logic is terrible as seen by that piss poor analogy. There's plenty of sober women that'll give you some *** if you look good and they feeling you. Why take a risk and leave with someone who isn't all there?
Man what do ya'll be drinking!?

Ain't nobody draggin these broads out the club caveman style.

Baby girl walking out the club and willingly bending over for them shots.

alleniversonfan01 alleniversonfan01 Man I used to live for them joints. When a group of girls leave the club the one that's driving is driving the **** mobile. Every single one of them is getting dropped off to some **** after the club. Or vagina if that's what they like, but u get the picture.

Nah. I've had that happen before, but drunk people in general are ridiculously annoying to me when I'm sober. I couldn't go through with it. I'm not with the idea of a girl thinking I took advantage of her like that. Sure she may figure out that I'm a scumbag who talks to other girls on the side down the line, but no way will I have anyone thinking I'm the scumbag who preys on drunk chicks.

If she's this drunk, then no

because clearly she's not in her right mind. But you can be drunk and still have sense

Topic came up while talking with my homies. So let's say your out stone cold sober and a girl that is cleary drunk (not wasted tho) is making moves do you do it?. This was brought up at my boys house and we all had different opinions. What would yall do?

Ever since my boy smashed one consensual style then the girl turned around next day and tried to say rape nahh

Good thing her roommates were like no you arent doing that. I will pass ez unless I desecrated the yambs before

this cant smash a drink chick is weird logic to me

95% of dudes in bars, parties and clubs are looking to hook up and 100% of girls in those situations are drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom