WOULD YOU SMASH AN EX? VOL. RAW?

^^true, if you could do it without any emotions its all good..

my ex has the tightest........smh

I've done it, the problem is even if you say it doesn't it attaches you somewhat emotionally and someone will end up getting hurt.

No way. Last time I saw her was like in 08, she looked like she gained 80 lbs.
Plus she's spanish, stroke for more than 15 minutes and she will be pregnant.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

No way. Last time I saw her was like in 08, she looked like she gained 80 lbs.
Plus she's spanish, stroke for more than 15 minutes and she will be pregnant.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I laugh cause its true.

Don't do it. Move on slim.

Originally Posted by TroyD

do not smash raw. dont matter if she say she on the pill. $#^@ that. people are triflin nowadays. happened to a friend of mine. his chick told him that "im on the pill" line. he released the children in her and she got pregnant. she trapped him famb. now hes 18, fresh outta high school with a kid. its just not worth it.

ive done it raw plenty of times. feels amazing, but after 7+ pregnancy scares, i said %@#^ that im never doing that again until im ready to have a kid. is it really worth it to smash raw and end up with an std or a kid? def not

So it took 7 times to say I'm never doing that again 
laugh.gif

Normally I would say hit it but because you still got feelings for her you could be putting yourself in a bad situation. If you do smash DONT NOT go raw. Yeah that feeling is like no other but I wouldnt risk it. I probably wont go raw again until Im ready to have a kid.

Nope, not anymore. I broke up with my ex back in 2003 after she cheated. She burned me after she smashed her ex. 3 years later... we run into each other. I smash.... get burned again after she's cheatin on her current boyfriend with the same ex she cheated on me with! 

I can't make this up. And dude was ugly as hell man, I mean terrible. Pipe had to be good for her to keep goin back.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Nope, not anymore. I broke up with my ex back in 2003 after she cheated. She burned me after she smashed her ex. 3 years later... we run into each other. I smash.... get burned again after she's cheatin on her current boyfriend with the same ex she cheated on me with! 

I can't make this up. And dude was ugly as hell man, I mean terrible. Pipe had to be good for her to keep goin back.

Man that's terrible. She kept that flame burning just for you

Did it and she ended up thinking we were going to get back together. Then it got even uglier than the initial breakup. Not cool. Never again.

I take my earlier statement back. Had to come back to this thread. Just saw my ex on my way home, bought her a pizza and brought her back home. Went in raw and came in her, not proud whatsoever
30t6p3b.gif
Need to get tested asap and go to church and do some serious praying that she ain't lying about being on birth control.

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I take my earlier statement back. Had to come back to this thread. Just saw my ex on my way home, bought her a pizza and brought her back home. Went in raw and came in her, not proud whatsoever
30t6p3b.gif
Need to get tested asap and go to church and do some serious praying that she ain't lying about being on birth control.

RIP

Originally Posted by gil23

30t6p3b.gif

RIP

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

frown.gif

ohwell.gif
Congrats.
www.babynames.com

after my ex and i broke up, the sex was way better, not sure why. probably that anger aggression sex or something.

Back
Top Bottom