Would you struggle on $350,000 a year?

how about dude takes care of his dogs like he should. saves him 17k a year.
smh how you have kids and dogs but not have the kids walk the dog but instead pay somebody to do so

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Would you struggle if your salary & earnings were slashed?
Big difference between a $65k salary being cut and a $350k salary being cut.

I mean I understand if he's used to a higher salary, he'll have to make some changes to compensate the lower pay.
But pretty sure no one is feeling sorry for dude 350k is still more that most families.

I'd have to go out of my way to have trouble living comfortably with that much.

This is easily fixable lol.  Summer rental gone....cheaper golf course...off your dogs...$500 a month to park your audi, find cheaper garage.
50% of niketalk if they were given 350k a year for the next 3 years then all of a sudden got dropped back down to 100k would be screwed.  They would already have their lavish lifestyle in place and would be in the same predicament.

I think as a nation we are slowly getting better at living within our means.  Its tough when the system is set up to keep us all in debt.  #teamcollegeloans 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not really.  Both are used to living a certain way.    

Dude is salty he has to adjust his lifestyle.  He will be fine if he's smart.  Nothing will be hurt but his lil' rich man's pride.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Dude is salty he has to adjust his lifestyle.  He will be fine if he's smart.  Nothing will be hurt but his lil' rich man's pride.

Wouldn't you be too?

You're right though, he will def be fine

Struggle on $350k a year!? Hell no!
30t6p3b.gif
at this guy. As someone stated, this shows that not only people in the lower class spend beyond their means.

Doctors and Lawyers do this too.

They just buy MORE STUFF instead of saving properly.

Instead of living in the 150K home...they think they can afford the million dollar home.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Doctors and Lawyers do this too.

They just buy MORE STUFF instead of saving properly.

Instead of living in the 150K home...they think they can afford the million dollar home.

Thank you, like I said the only thing wrong with him is he is living beyond his means and he acted as if expected a big @#$ bonus.

This guy is an !*#*@#% and should be shot in the face for saying that. Reminds me of when Spreewell said he couldn't feed his kids with the money they offered him. Dudes need to think before they say ++%% like that.

exactly...i mean im not saying he's the smartest money manager around but he was doing ok and living prob a lil beyond his means and taking that bonus as a definite...

of course a bunch of college/high school kids who live off financial aid, basic jobs or parents are gonna say 350k is the ultimate dream but you never know until you are in that position

same goes with these athletes blowing thru millions and ending up in debt after a few years....its easier to say what you would/could/should do until you are actually in that position

Originally Posted by finnns2003

well if $350k was their slashed salary than they were originally making $700k right?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

350K in Texas = Million dollar status.

Yes!I've almost made it thru my first year in college with rent and bills to pay with roughly about 5-6k, so 350??? Yeah, mos DEF!!

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Wouldn't you be too?

You're right though, he will def be fine

I would be upset but not to the point where I would complain to the public or make any of these "first-world problem" quotes. I know what poor is so no matter how much money I make I will always have perspective.

I would be living damn near like I had a milli...I have pretty good money mgmt skills

These ppl drive me nuts..real life is getting your salary chopped by 33%

Back
Top Bottom