Would you wife a one nighter?

The argument was Charlotte and Raleigh had better black girls than Miami. If you know Anything about those cities in NC , you know they have some of the best black girls in the country. Houston. Atlanta. Dc. La.

You don't tthink of black girls in Mia. You think n of everything else.

Exactly dudes clearly don't know.

It's not IMPOSSIBLE, but its not something I ever think would happen.. You never know though

Last edited:
Every situation is different but if I really mess with a chick im not even going hard to hit it the first day we meet...not about to wait 3-4 dates either :lol:

Last edited:
welp , after a long weeknd.....im now dating a hooters chick .........ive followed her on IG for like 2 years and she finally hit ME on the dm.......at first im like "this dont make sense breh shes sooooo fine , how can she be single ?" ................i think i figured it out , so far ....my verdict = CRAZY , ill update though 

@iLLiCiT305

MVP of thread man
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

welp , after a long weeknd.....im now dating a hooters chick .........ive followed her on IG for like 2 years and she finally hit ME on the dm.......at first im like "this dont make sense breh shes sooooo fine , how can she be single ?" ................i think i figured it out , so far ....my verdict = CRAZY , ill update though 
:smokin Post those pics man.

Keep us updated of the wild tales

Post dem pics off da gram, b.

we got into an argument (or something like that ) on saturday night , fixed on sunday.......we still have eachother blocked on ig tho  
laugh.gif
 ........no selfies in my phone but i got you guys asap 

Back
Top Bottom