Would you work at a fast food joint on a 10-year, $1 million dollar contract?

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Questions involving money are almost always too easy. Thats 100k a year to flip burgers. Yes I'm doing that.

Heres a better question: Would you instantly age 20 years for 5 million? That'd be 250k in exchange for each year of your life, for most of you it'd be in exchange for each year of your 'glory years'.

I wouldn't do it...
ohwell.gif

Who would?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pianoman52

would i work at a fast food joint for 100k a year? are u smokin crack? hell yeah
this is such an easy question, man...  
i dont think OP knows how MUCH 100k is tax free as compared to how LITTLE 40 hours a week is...

folks working 1.5 times that much for HALF that BEFORE taxes...

lock this up, bro..

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

hell yeah. i think i can afford to do this for 10 years then do something i love for the other 30 years of my working career, until i retire.

Originally Posted by nublee

Nah. Wouldn't want to compromise on my potential, no odom

exactly
laugh.gif

1 million for 10 years working fast food, no other jobs and you can't quit? Nah.

uh, Ive worked at multple fast food places when I was young. McDonalds twice and Salad Works once. The line isnt bad at all. its actually kida fun when you have your boys and you are racing each other. The register isnt that bad either. The worst job is cleaning. Mopping the floors, doing dishes, and taking out the trash. But for 100k, pssh sure

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Questions involving money are almost always too easy. Thats 100k a year to flip burgers. Yes I'm doing that.

Heres a better question: Would you instantly age 20 years for 5 million? That'd be 250k in exchange for each year of your life, for most of you it'd be in exchange for each year of your 'glory years'.

I wouldn't do it...
ohwell.gif

Who would?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Life > Money
i'd age 20 years younger and pay.. thats how it should go.

No.

You can't buy time. It is priceless.

No because that would deter me from my life's path and my track to make more than that a year.

For me that's equivalent to a jail sentence.

For all these cats saying yes, yall are either mad young or completely lack foresight. Like what you gon do after 10 years of working at a fast food joint?

10 mil over 10 years tho? we can talk then lol

Originally Posted by heatking

100k a year not that much.

just saying

it is alot of money considering its a job that requires no degree and its pretty easy work. And its 100K out of the gate no starting off at the bottom and making your way up. In the state that this country is in now, thats alot of money.

Is this real life? Unless you making more than 100k a year, of course you gonna say yeah
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by heatking

100k a year not that much.

just saying

it is alot of money considering its a job that requires no degree and its pretty easy work. And its 100K out of the gate no starting off at the bottom and making your way up. In the state that this country is in now, thats alot of money.

Not only that, it's tax free, dummies. So you're actually making closer to 135k a year on the books. Plus, never said you couldn't be in school while working there. PhD? Thanks, much.

No, for the simple fact that the contract limits my potential to make more than that. Too many other ways to make a LOT more than $1,000,000 in 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom