Wow - 40 pounds doesn't seem like that much

but apparently it IS. I personally think it's hard work to become fat and maintain it.

http://imgonnamakeachange...uring-i-just-need-to-get

tumblr_lt0bx10kQk1qgy4sco1_1280.png

Seeing chicks from HS that were in shape and fit turn fat and fat messes become skinny is a funny transformation.

I weighed 289 last year.
I haven't weighed myself as of lately, but I moved up 3 notches on my belt, I now use the 5th hole as opposed to the 2nd.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

yea big difference improvement not really she still ugly
indifferent.gif

What a stupid $@#$@ comment.

Shorty is looking nice in her pics. Plus the confidence she must have is amazing.

eek.gif
. The show "I use to be fat" is pretty inspiring too.

Leothegod, I always thought you were black.

lets hope she has her mind right also.

lots of people that make such a huge transformation still see themselves as fat.

good for her, tho. wonder how tall she is that 40 lbs did so much

nvm didnt read she was 5'1"

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

yea big difference improvement not really she still ugly
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

any who op looking mad good

you can get the

nvtppg.gif

lol and i ntice we are both the same age 

You'd be surprised. Plus as someone else said 40 lbs on someone 5'1" IS a lot.

She might have increased muscle mass too, which would make it seem like she didn't lose as much weight (in fat) as she did.

That's why I hate scales. So many people have the wrong idea when it comes to being in shape. And, even more so have no clue how to actually workout and eat healthy.

As vain as it sounds your progress should be assessed through body fat % and the mirror. Of course not only this to determine your health and fitness, but that's a whole lot better then just jumping on a scale.

40lbs of muscle is even more of a dramatic difference. Hell 5lbs of muscle is LOL.

There was a thread about this a while ago. I was surprised at Ksteezy the most. (i think thats his sn lol)

ive dropped about 60lbs and its pretty much like starting life all over again, especially the type of women i socialize myself with.

so if youre overweight just change your diet and hit the weights, youll be looking good in no time.

Back
Top Bottom