Wow, can it get worse for the saints? Saints Loomis electronically easdropping on visiting coaches

The question is, will Drew Brees sign back with the team with this much garbage coming out?

There are now stories of Tom Benson's grand daughter Rita Benson who was tapped to take over the team from an ownership perspective starting back in 2000. Benson effectively put her on paid leave for an undetermined amount of time because she is working out poorly.

She has the repution of being very self entitled, developing a very abrasive management style, stalling projects because she was never around due to going on vacations, going to parties & functions.

This apparently didn't sit well with Benson, a self made billionare. I was so happy to see NO get a superbowl but it seems like everything is falling apart for this team. It's a shame because NO is one of the greatest cities in the world.

tumblr_lv5lifxVNE1qi5zdv.png

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Peyton Manning should have 2 Superbowls now.
30t6p3b.gif
Umm.. No.

sidney.rice.jpg

The NFC Championship Victor was winning the Super Bowl that year.

He was using during the 2002-2004 seasons, has nothing to do with the vikings or colts in 2009.

Guess I'm the only one who came in because I
laugh.gif
'd at "easdropping."

I'm not surprised by the Saints anymore, not one bit.

Loomis looking like he's gonna get a lifetime ban. More and more $%@$ just keeps coming out of NO,I doubt Brees wants to play there anymore.

If the Saints are going to face further action from the NFL, then yes, I also think Drew leaves in the offseason. He's reaching the home stretch of his career now, he can't afford to spend it with a team gutted of draft picks and led by a shady front office.

Back
Top Bottom