WOW! Man I'm so shook right now I'm shaking... Update: I'm alive!

I remember one time I heard to most god awful noises coming from my backyard. It was a screaming, moaning gurgling sound and my dogs were freaking out. Itsounded like it was coming from the tree. No tracks in the snow and no sign of anything coming down after that night but it was crunchy snow so who knows.Never did find out what it was and I couldn't find anything on the internet (like bird calls, etc) freaked me out though

Originally Posted by nnarum

... I take a HANDY DANDY flashlight with me to investigate.
laugh.gif

reminds me of the NT comic where the guy hears a knock on his door and goes to answer it. He finds a girl raped, on the floor and then he logs on NT to postwhat he should do

yea, I know what you are talking about.
I went to grad school in NH and one night I heard what sounded like a young girl being raped outside (I lived in the woods). so I ran out with a baseball batand a flashlight looking for something but all went silent. a few days later I told the landlord about it and he laughed saying that he had done the same thingone time and later found out it was a fisher cat in heat. it is not a pleasant sound by any means

[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]4803[/td] [td]03/09/09 22:32:18[/td] [td]03/09/09 22:32:18[/td] [td]11/23/07[/td] [/tr][/table]
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom