Wow, Nike, just stop - Nike Sonic Flight Summer 2014 Collection - via KATC

via KATC

With Gary Payton set to enter the Basketball Hall of Fame next week, Nike will begin to roll out retros of his line this Fall. However, next Summer Nike plans to drop a new hybrid model comprised of characteristics from previous Payton signature sneakers with the Nike Sonic Flight. Almost immediately one can spot the Air Zoom GP and the Air Zoom Flight The Glove as the uppers of both silhouettes are fused together – with slight upgrades spotted in Dynamic Flywire – for a new model. The Nike Sonic Flight isn’t expected to hit retailers until next Summer, but check out these pictures and stay tuned for more info.

Read more at http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-sonic-flight-summer-2014-collection/

we always get more than we bargain for (in the bad way).

Last edited:
Ain't nobody got time for that. Just give us these models separately especially the nike air zoom gp.

Obviously bringing the OG would be have best...

However...these are actually pretty nice in person...

JM

Screen-Shot-2013-09-05-at-3.24.53-PM-580x549.png

garnett III outsole....why?

:x No thanks. At least the Gloves are safe :smokin

Last edited:
I'll buy them if they go on sale. I kinda like them. They remind me of the XIIs.

I just don't understand who Nike is targeting with these modernized retros.
Do these actually sell at all?

I'm sure we've all wondered this... but I guess they wouldn't do it if it didn't sell?  Surely they've done their market-research and know what they're doing?  

NT, after all, represents a small % of their total turnover, so I guess it makes sense in the big-picture?  Who knows... 
eyes.gif

my friend named dropped these a while ago...not fery impressed. i found the watermark more amusing.

I just don't understand who Nike is targeting with these modernized retros.

you would be surprised man... alot of old dudes feel the need to buy this crap because it has parts and elements of old shoes from the past... its not just all gully hypebeast...

also how come the dumb *** who wrote that article didnt point out the shoe uses the garnett 3 midsole/outsole? like really dude?

Back
Top Bottom