WOW!!

Screech:

I know full well all shoes you photograph were on your possesion at one point in time. I recall those XI black OG referee samples that I've never seen inperson before...and you displayed at the NikeTown SC event.

You are probably the best reseller / obtainer of rare and vintage Jordan heat.

I don't knock a man making money...I just wish you would hold on to some of the rare %#$# you sell / have sold.

I might be bias but I kind of side with the kid screech I mean there isn't really
any incriminating evidence but I am not really in the "know" but man there some
heat being posted
embarassed.gif

I'm not responding in a negative way on this post anymore. Once again sorry NT for the heated post. I tried to end it but you had to keep posting back. SoI sent you a message and you can react how u want, keep it private so others don't have to witness anymore.

Screech i just want to let you know that i never accused you of anything, i just posted your pics you sent me to show what the rare stuff is you have.....

Your stuff is incredible, i dont know why people are hating on you???

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

$11,000....I can buy something to drive, instead of something to walk in lol.

You can buy Range Rovers for Cheaper than the those X's

Personally, I think he's legit. Members here on niketalk have to realize that people who bid on these type of auctions, more than likely have a lot ofmoney. Like Nas said in hip hop is dead "Millionaires spend $60 million dollars on paintings". This can be considered the Mona Lisa of X's

People keep saying he's legit and those dropping info about the situation aren't denying that.

They're saying it's his future items for sale that might be fishy, so why no explanation on what they mean screech?

Something isnt right, its none of my business other than I'd hate to see people with the same passion as me get the shaft...

I really don't get the hate on this guy, he's selling stuff at his price, so what, if you aint buying why should it matter to you, somebody else willmake him rich, and whatever the next few items he's selling, wait till he puts them up and then decide if there legit or not and if it do happen to be fakethen it is a shame because screech is well respected and a legit Nter, screech I respect what your doing making money because I would do the same in all honestopinion, don't care, make your money that's how I see it.

This is going to turn out just like with LovetheXIV, if my memory serves me right, he was accused of frauding and he was a legit dude being in sole magazinesand etc..

ok listen, I give people the benefit of the doubt... technically Screech is not to blame fully, its the person he is selling the shoes for... but Screech youare still playing a little bit dumb right now and not saying all that you know. Screech see's $$ in his eyes and I have warned you on several occassions tonot mess with this guy and risk your reputation as a legit buyer/seller, I have even flat out TOLD you how the shoes you've gotten from him were altered tobe sold as something they aren't, showing you pattern flaws, missed stitchings, doctored sample tags, etc... now like I said I give people the benefit ofthe doubt, maybe you didnt know before but you damn sure know now after we've spoken, and I have said plain as day this is one collector (20 year Jordancollector) passing knowledge to someone who may not know for their sake... so from THIS point on if you STILL try to move the said shoes for him tounsuspecting people because you see dollar signs then you will be frauding them and THAT is what myself, shoegame, mrmar and several others are trying to tellyou and all these people saying we are so called "hating on you" when pretty much all of them don't know what they are talking about since theycan't see past the chi 45... don't ruin your rep over a few bucks, and to all the people saying we're "hating" who probably have nevereven seen a true Jordan game shoe, please forward your emails so you can have one of Lu's, then let's see how fast your back here calling us out forhelp.

Screech,
I don't really think they're questioning your credibility up to this point. More like they're speculating that a possible fraud set could go down.I will vouch for your legit-ness though.

But now I realize why LU would always drop crazy bread on size 13 Jordans... it all makes sense now.

And after I saw pics of some of his "hybrids" I knew something might not have been right.

Screech are you going to deny that the other shoes coming down the pipeline are doctored? Once a shoe has been restitched, repainted, had parts from othershoes glued or stitched on it is no longer an authentic as a collector would define it. Sure someone would love to own a Frankenstein shoe that looks like theOG and may indeed be made up of parts from different OG's. But if it is represented as a pristine OG and it was indeed "worked on" to get itthere, then it is not.

I'm not even sure about how does a pair of sample has OG box... Maybe I was too young to know...

Thanks Niketyson for the WCC 1's
What the heck are those Jordan 1's with the Devil stitched in the back though????

All I know is that I bought a "rare" pair about 6 months ago and if I find out they came from this dude and are fake, I'm going to bid PISSED.SOMEONE NEEDS TO AIR THIS $!#% OUT.

Originally Posted by theshoegame

This is the pair that REALLY raised my eyebrow.....check out the stitching....SMH......
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
306948168.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
306948166.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
306948164.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

^Didn't a pair of stitched numbered Space Jams (that were worn in the movie) exist?

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by theshoegame

This is the pair that REALLY raised my eyebrow.....check out the stitching....SMH......
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
306948168.jpg
306948166.jpg
306948164.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

^Didn't a pair of stitched numbered Space Jams (that were worn in the movie) exist?
Wow is all I can say. Those Chicago X's are absolute fire! (One of my grails) But those XI's up above look mighty suspect. I just can'timagine Nike "stitching" together a pair that looks as bad as that.

SCREECH. I say keep doing what you're doing. You got some nice heat. SOME PEOPLE HERE WOULD GIVE THEIR GENETLES FOR A PAIR OF YOUR KICKS
eyes.gif

This is interesting but here is what I don't understand. Instead of all these subliminal disses going at screech how about everyone who has a problem poststhe pictures of the shoes and circles errors in photoshop or smthin. Lay some proof out on the table because I think I speak on behalf of a lot of people whowant to know what in the world is going on. Lets get some real evidence here. Screech needs to stop playing stupid, and all the people against him..proveyourself, cuz not all of us know where you are coming from.

Cats want to play dumb so that's fine. I'm eBaying my pair that I got. I talked to Rajah and he told me the shoes themselves are legit but all thestitching/tagging etc aren't. I have ZERO (and I mean ZERO) clue if he's right, but I trust him more than I trust just about anybody on this board.I'm getting rid of them and won't EVER be buying a shoe like this again. This cat Lu (ebay seller: n..i..k..e..) or whoever from the looks of it hasbeen moving the shoes through 2-3 guys so that nothing got back to him. I don't have any proof that they are 100% fake, nor do I have proof that they are100% real so I have no clue what to do. I know that I'm sick of everybody playing dumb about this crap. Somebody knows what's going on and ain'tsaying. I find it odd when the guy I bought these from (not Screech) can't even respond to IM's. This is why I use to ALWAYS stay from things thatseemed to good to be true. The CHITOWN 45's are legit but outside of that, who frikkin knows.

Good day people. Good luck to all that own any of these shoes. I'm DONE.

Originally Posted by baby dill

Cats want to play dumb so that's fine. I'm eBaying my pair that I got. I talked to Rajah and he told me the shoes themselves are legit but all the stitching/tagging etc aren't. I have ZERO (and I mean ZERO) clue if he's right, but I trust him more than I trust just about anybody on this board. I'm getting rid of them and won't EVER be buying a shoe like this again. This cat Lu (ebay seller: n..i..k..e..) or whoever from the looks of it has been moving the shoes through 2-3 guys so that nothing got back to him. I don't have any proof that they are 100% fake, nor do I have proof that they are 100% real so I have no clue what to do. I know that I'm sick of everybody playing dumb about this crap. Somebody knows what's going on and ain't saying. I find it odd when the guy I bought these from (not Screech) can't even respond to IM's. This is why I use to ALWAYS stay from things that seemed to good to be true. The CHITOWN 45's are legit but outside of that, who frikkin knows.

Good day people. Good luck to all that own any of these shoes. I'm DONE.

Baby Dill,
I was wondering how are you going to describe them when you put them on ebay? It puts you in a weird situation.

I'm going to tell people exactly what I just told you guys. That the shoes themselves appear to be authentic but that the stitching and taggingdoesn't. Like I said, I have no proof that these are legit and I have no proof that they are fake. I'm going to post up 10-15 angles of the shoe andlet the buyer decide. It appears as though I'm out over $3000 dollars because of this prick. The guy I got them off of isn't going to man up and giveme a refund even though that's what SHOULD be done.

Don't worry though, I'm not going to play as if I don't know what's going on. SOMETHING is fishy no matter how you look at it. If you can'tadmit that, then something ain't right. The thing that blows is I can't prove any of this. I can't prove one way or the other that I own legitshoes or fake ones. I mean, what are you going to compare them too?

Back
Top Bottom