WOW!!

Screech is not to be trusted. "Its how you carry yourself" and from what we seen, with pming high bidders the pics of kicks so u dont have to putup auctions so heads on here wont critique ur authencity.

i'm going to buy some PE's and I don't give a dayum if they been messed with,the originality is authentic so

You think just because you put Lamborghini doors on a Civic makes it a Lamborghini?

still didnt get my refund back but we are well on our way!!
smile.gif

This thread has died. At one point it was extremely exciting. Anyone care to share the latest news in the Air Jordan Collector Scandal.

-NF

umm im pretty sure Joe hasnt refunded anyone yet. but im gona ask him for a down payment soon just so he keeps his word

I really hope we don't see any more doctored shoes but this worries me

Just saw these on the bay. I am going to watch to see if he buys them...

I really friggin slept on this post. While I don't have anything to say that hasn't been said 1000 times over already. Just amazing at how it allunfolded and what the story really was. Was like a mystery novel for sneakerheads. Sorry to all those who got got from this lowlife, and another sorry to thosewho unknowingly got dragged into the mud. Expensive lessons to be learned.

what's wrong with those Jordans? Sorry, I'm I don't know nearly as much about Jordans as I should.

This whole post is about someone who was taking OG legit shoes and doing all sorts of things to pass them off as shoes they weren't (MJ PEs...gameworn...etc etc) There is nothing wrong with the shoes...the poster made a comment saying he hopes the scam artist doesnt attempt to do the same with the pairshown.

Yeah, I know what the thread is about. I was simply assuming that those had already been modified in some way. Thanks for the help though.

To jasonisfly and everyone trying to help this kid out

Before you go around accusing people and asking for help, maybe you should become a man of your own word.

You do not know how to do business, you yourself are a liar, and a flaker. You had set up two agreements with screech for a pair of metallic jordan 1s and bothtimes you either cancelled or "disappeared". You imed him for days asking questions, nagging for advice, and pics of his shoes. He answered all ofyour questions and took personal pics for you. You had set up an agreement; you asked for his address, set up a payment form, the amount was in place, and yougave a date you would send out. It never happened. Then again you say you will send out the money. Then you are confronted with the XI's situation so yousay you can't buy jordan metallic 1s, ok no problem thats understandable. However days later again you contact him saying you will buy, once again agree oneverything and set up a date to send. Guess what happens after that? You block screech on AOL AIM, and don't reply when he tries to contact you from otherscreen names. I was there with him multiple times when you kept iming him and when you agreed on the deal, but let me know if I have any details wrong.

310591275.jpg

I am not saying you are a thief, but perhaps before you go after someone or reach out to others for help you should perhaps learn to not lie, not to hide and"block" people out, and learn how to do "business".

i like how he put the worst part of the convo in the post but nonetheless i do take blame and all consequences (if there are any other than YOU SUCK) that comewith this. i just hope this does not destroy my chances of my refund whatsoever. i am sorry for lying and blatantly being a jerk. again i apologize and hopethat you will understand my situation.

I really don't wanna go through all 32 pages but can someone summarize what's happening in this thread? something about a scandal involving Screech orsomething...?

What does that IM convo show? He flaked on a deal irrelevant to this whole post.
From what I understand jaysonfly was scammed by someone else and is reaching out to the community to back him in getting a refund.
Why try and make him look bad here? So what, you took a few pictures and answered a few questions...thats part of selling a product. It's not like yousent the shoes out and he never paid...

IMO bad taste brining that in here

grandee45, let Screech speak for himself. That topic is not relevant in any way to this thread. Is Screech out any money or shoes on that failed deal? NO!

Back
Top Bottom