WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I think they are going to start building Miz back up (let's see how that works out....).
I think you need to feed him someone big. I know he's a geek, but Zeke? Maybe Brodus?
For Miz to ever be taken seriously he needs a complete character overhaul because he's incrediblyOne dimensional. Calling himself awesome, being subpar in the ring, and essentially being a low rate version of Chris Jericho can only get him so far.
Miz needs some building back up badly. Lesnar F-5ing Brodus would be hilarious, but less hilarious cause he's already done it to Big Show.
Originally Posted by 1Chainz

EcruteakCityBoy wrote:
Holy Hell.... I haven't seen any WWE since 06 . And now I see lesnar and the rock are back..can somebody give me some cliffs of the last 6 years. It seems like undertaker got huge and kane is wearing a mask again!?!?!3
You missed out on alot. 

Consider yourself lucky to have not been watching from about 2008-2011 

For real. I really would back that up to 2007-2011, and say that outside of Smackdown in 2008 to mid 2009 with Shelton, Jericho, Punk, Edge, MVP, Jeff Hardy, Rey, Dolph, and Morrison, and
the Taker/HBK Wrestlemania's, he should be glad he didn't see anything else
laugh.gif

VIA JR's blog-

On Working With FCW Talent: Been here all week. Working with the enthusiastic, talented young athletes is so rewarding. Great things are on going on Dale Mabry in Tampa. Tonight is the FCW TV taping and I can't wait. Several FCW talents are either being introduced or on the cusp of such on a WWE roster. Expect to see several new personas in the coming weeks on RAW & Smackdown. Congrats to all who've earned an opportunity.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Holy Hell.... I haven't seen any WWE since 06 . And now I see lesnar and the rock are back..can somebody give me some cliffs of the last 6 years. It seems like undertaker got huge and kane is wearing a mask again!?!?!3
You missed out on alot.

Did I miss out on the rock? I read hell be gone because he is working on some movies

You missed out on alot.

Did I miss out on the rock? I read hell be gone because he is working on some movies
He came back in 2011 to host WM27, he did a few promos. He caused Cena to lose the title that night, and the next night they set up a match for the next WM, 12 months later. He teamed up with Cena at survivor series to face some bums, can't remember off the top of my head. He did a match with John Cena just this past Sunday at Wrestlemania 28. On Raw this past Monday, he claimed he wants the WWE Title.

He wasn't a full time superstar or anything, so most of his promos and appearances can be found by YouTube-ing "The Rock Promo 2011" and then suggested videos should help you out with the rest.

Here's his first promo back (February 2011)

Originally Posted by Peep Game

If Ziggler or some dude like that who was relevant but obviously stuck in the midcard, did a CM Punk like promo, I doubt they would let that hype slip away.

But I can see what y'all are saying if Yoshi Tatsu or Alex Riley or some doo doo dude like that went to Triple H like that. I was more referring to Swagger or Rhodes in that position.
See I'm not even sure about that, cause Kurt Angle & the Dudleyz left with a lot of buzz, yet became just another set of former WWE wrestlers taking up spots from homegrown TNA guys.
TNA has loads of stuff they need to fix before somebody can come in a truly put them over the hump. Until then, they'll continue to be in that spin-cycle they're in.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Imagine the Sell Job Dolph would do on a Stone Cold Stunner
laugh.gif

duke will pull out some sort of back handspring the second Austin's butt hits the canvas
laugh.gif

When did this phenomenon of taping yourself watching professional wrestling (or anything on TV for that matter) begin? Is this something people want to look back on?
"Hey babe, I know this was before we were together, but you have to watch this video of me watching TV.  Easily the saddest day of my life."

TNA and Spike Come to Terms on New Deal
New York, NY – April 5, 2012 – Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have agreed upon a multi-year extension on their strategic partnership, maintaining Spike TV as the exclusive U.S. television home of the emerging sports-entertainment property. 

The deal was announced today jointly by Kevin Kay, Spike TV President and Dixie Carter, TNA Entertainment President.  TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July, 2005.  Over the last seven years, the ratings for TNA’s “IMPACT Wrestling

That video is way too much... 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Grandma sounded like J.R. after Vince revealed himself as the higher power. "Awwwww son of a @$*@+"

Okay, Triple H held the belt along time, now semi retired
C<M Punk is the big thing now, along with Daniel Bryan
The Rock will probably make a few appearances for now.not a reg.
Lesnar is expected to be at the next ppv
Kane is wearing a mask since nov because he is crazy again
Undertaker is old as hell and wrestles once a year
Del Rio, Miz, Ziggler will probably be the next main eventers.
That's all I got, Ive only watched since last march

New York, NY – April 5, 2012 – Spike TV and TNA Entertainment have agreed upon a multi-year extension on their strategic partnership, maintaining Spike TV as the exclusive U.S. television home of the emerging sports-entertainment property. 

The deal was announced today jointly by Kevin Kay, Spike TV President and Dixie Carter, TNA Entertainment President.  TNA wrestling debuted on Spike TV in July, 2005.  Over the last seven years, the ratings for TNA’s “IMPACT Wrestling

I think they are going to start building Miz back up (let's see how that works out....).

I think you need to feed him someone big. I know he's a geek, but Zeke? Maybe Brodus?
Beating Zeke would be useless
laugh.gif

Is the pg era coming to an end? Didn't even know we were in the era but the name says a lot.

No. It started after Chris Benoit killed himself and his family in 2007 (he was supposed to main event for the revived ECW Championship that day, too) and they had to overdose on PR recovery, and after a few months of that, merchandising sales went up, due to the family friendly product.

It won't go away until the current 6-8 year olds hit their teens.

Sidenote: Am I the only one who was interested in that Vince McMahon death storyline they had going the week before Benoit went insane? I was salty as hell when they had to stop it because of Benoit.

Is the pg era coming to an end? Didn't even know we were in the era but the name says a lot.

No. It started after Chris Benoit killed himself and his family in 2007 (he was supposed to main event for the revived ECW Championship that day, too) and they had to overdose on PR recovery, and after a few months of that, merchandising sales went up, due to the family friendly product.

It won't go away until the current 6-8 year olds hit their teens.

well, that was the mindset in 2007

those 6-8 year olds are now preteens/young teens, and slowly the product may (or may not) reflect that.

Especially if the Rock comes back on a more permanent basis as his promo would lead one to believe.

Along with the addition of Brock and whoever else Vinnie Mac brings in over the next couple of months,

i think the rest of 2012 is going to be very telling of what direction this company will take going into the next 5 years.

the evolution is slowly beginning.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by hellaones

^ pg era started way before the Benoit incident
I thought the same thing too, it just became very obvious after the Benoit incident. The "JBL IS Poopy" segment is what confirmed it for me. That
was like late 05 or early 06.

"I've always thought they should have a secondary show of some type on MTV2, for the exposure. Maybe a Saturday Night Show, pre-taped before Impact, for exposure of younger talent.

Impact already comes on in Spanish on MTV Tres..."

I think so too. They need to figure out a way to get some massive exposure. Whoever does their marketing must be awful. Seems like the

only time you see TNA advertised is during Impact and on Spike TV in general. Most people who watch Impact, or already aware of it, 

need to figure out how to branch out. Dixie (or her dad) has wasted money on much worse, so it only makes sense to spend money on the

obvious stuff instead.

Back
Top Bottom