WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

- Chris Jericho’s representatives have negotiated an extension on his current WWE deal, which was originally for six months. The challenger for CM Punk’s WWE Championship at WrestleMania has extended his contract for several months, and will be “full time

something i noticed from their promo...Cena never tells Rock that he will beat him.....only that he will "win" at WM...Rock has told Cena that though...
Even when Cena says his hand will be raised(he didn't say by a referee)...he doesn't say Cena beats the Rock..he says Cena whips the Rock....

Cena will win but not clean....heel turn is coming....

I know....but it would be great if Cena does turn heel

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I could see Vince 11th houring large sums of money to Brock to disrupt the match in order to set up next year's match
It doesn't make sense to do something like this that isn't going to help business for the show.
I agree but a lot of stuff the WWE doesn't make sense anymore 

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

It would be nice if The Rock would win: He'd beat the best wrestler of 3 generations at Wrestlemania......

Don't get why Rock didn't tell Cena he was born into the WWE or the drop ether on the Marine and how Cena could never accomplish what he has in or out of the ring.....ahhh whatever, I'm not a big wrestling fan anymore, The Rock is only reason I have been catching raw the past few weeks.....

THIS.

Been waiting for that personal ether from The Rock for over a month now, yet he never mentioned it. The Marines, 12 Rounds...Cena has indeed tried to succeed like The Rock outside the ring and he FAILED miserably.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I could see Vince 11th houring large sums of money to Brock to disrupt the match in order to set up next year's match
It doesn't make sense to do something like this that isn't going to help business for the show.
I agree but a lot of stuff the WWE doesn't make sense anymore 
laugh.gif
 No denying that, but it's usually things that aren't going to cost them at least $2 million.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cena's first rant seemed a bit forced but it was better than Rocks useless words. When Rock got more aggressive it was better, but the tone of this match isn't there, I'm really not excited for it.

Taker and HHH along with CM Punk and Jericho is all i care about.
That's what happens when you have a year long build of this type
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Hmm. Rock confirmed for WM29? Who will he fight?

PO

nobody knows yet. next monday, they will reveal the WM29 main event. rock, cena, austin & taker are said to be the top choices.

Im going to Wrestlemania, but im not as thrilled about as I was before.

Were HHH/Taker and Shawn not on Raw at all ?

0 for 2 today bruh. UFC is dragging his contractual release and Vince is pissed about it. They originally wanted him, not HHH, to face Taker. When that fell through, Vince was aiming for a Brock run-in/cameo in Taker's match to set up Taker vs. Brock next year. But it's the same issue as before, UFC is essentially holding him hostage and doesn't want to help the WWE or Lesnar. Once the contract stuff gets resolved, you'll probably see Brock Lesnar in a WWE ring again.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- Chris Jericho’s representatives have negotiated an extension on his current WWE deal, which was originally for six months. The challenger for CM Punk’s WWE Championship at WrestleMania has extended his contract for several months, and will be “full time

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Is it 100% confirmed that upon release from UFC Lesnar will return to WWE?
Not 100% confirmed, no. The money has to be right and the # of appearances will need to get settled by both sides (Vince always wants his guys to work more dates, Brock just wants a one match payoff). I think they'll come to an agreement though...Vince has wanted this for a while now and Brock is more than open to wrestle again.

I remember reading an excerpt from Brock's book about him stating even while he was on his way out of WWE...he always "knew" he'd come back for a big payday down the road. So this isn't something he'll do because he can't go in the octagon anymore...he's had it planned out for a while now.

Nash wants to return to TNA.

call it a career already
30t6p3b.gif

You don't want to see the biggest star and best booker in the history of the business make a 17th comeback?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Not 100% confirmed, no. The money has to be right and the # of appearances will need to get settled by both sides (Vince always wants his guys to work more dates, Brock just wants a one match payoff). I think they'll come to an agreement though...Vince has wanted this for a while now and Brock is more than open to wrestle again.

I remember reading an excerpt from Brock's book about him stating even while he was on his way out of WWE...he always "knew" he'd come back for a big payday down the road. So this isn't something he'll do because he can't go in the octagon anymore...he's had it planned out for a while now.

if he returns, does heyman also return?

all this bashing about the show.

i thought it was pretty entertaining.
laugh.gif

tumblr_ll9n6z0rZX1qgz15c.jpg

and dudes saying that mania won't be good because of the mediocre builds the past few weeks are on the pipe.

this mania is going to be big.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

if he returns, does heyman also return?

that would be money.
just no take the company over type deal, heyman has ran that gimmick into the ground.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

laugh.gif

and dudes saying that mania won't be good because of the mediocre builds the past few weeks are on the pipe.

Show was decent. The ending seg felt flat but in hindsight it was all Atlanta's fault. Stupid Atlanta.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

laugh.gif

Show was decent. The ending seg felt flat but in hindsight it was all Atlanta's fault. Stupid Atlanta.

this. they dont care for sports, why care for sports entertainment

I've read it doesn't necessarily have to be a package deal, GotHoles. He can come in without Heyman. For all his supporters, Paul has plenty of people in WWE who despise him and his relationship with Vince is rocky, to say the least. It's possible he could be involved (the WWE 12 video game deal with Brock while he was an active UFC performer? Paul Heyman worked that out with WWE/THQ) but not likely.

First match was good. Great tag team action. The show went to hell from there with like 4 squash matches and too much comedy.

!+$ is this Brodus Clay thing? This dude will be repackaged and released soon. Get him off TV. Taking up space for actual wrestling.

I %!$$@$* hate Johnny Ace. %*%# him and this +#%%%%#$ tag match. Why is there so much of this comedy crap in WWE?

The CM Punk thing was cool. Wish the show featured around him more. Its like he's not even champion.

I forgot who the tag team champions even were. I forgot who the Intercontinental champion was, too. Token %!$$@$* belts.

Main event promo was meh. I'm quite tired of all the talking. Cena's growing on me though so at least that's a plus.

I know its the go home show but there really was no point for there to be a ring in that arena tonight.

with booker having a match at mania, does that mean we won't have to hear him on commentary??

Spoiler [+]
kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom