WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Here's my second one. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Flair's !#%*....this drawing though
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
 at MVP and SHelton's WM w/l records

Ultimate Warrior is 4-1??? Well daaamb

Couple of things -

Punk is just a care free individual. You could tell that he would of taken that 100 dollar bill from that lady. The E stepped in rather quickly (And if you see when they pan, HHH is shaking his head no to him. but smirking lol)

John Cena is there center piece. It is like the Tim Tebow factor. You can't deny the person that Cena is (why turning heel is not in the cards). He does A LOT for Make a Wish and you got to commend him for it.

HHH is full on corporate now. I can not look at him the same way. This match sunday is truly the end of what was.

And also, Rock ruined that ending with the "Someone move the podeum" and pulling out his damn keys like "Get me the F outta here already". John also stayed in character with the photo op while clearly the Rock turns to John and says "see you later John" while patting is belly.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Peep Game
This would have been great.
Too bad stupid Rock can't come out and cut a serious promo, without smiling, mentioning twitter, his penis, or Cena's lady parts.

Why not go for the jugular and really fire it all up. If Rock delivered a cut throat promo on this last Raw, and said the above right as the show ends and they end in a nose-to-nose staredown to close it - that would have gotten people pumped. You needed that more then WWE needed to run that "Once in a Lifetime" puff piece.
So true. But I guess that's the only way you can level the playing field, even though be doing that, you've made Cena look good
throughout the entire thing.

Alicia Fox Speaks On WWE's Experiment In Hiring Models As Wrestlers 

Alicia Fox spoke recently about WWE's experiment to hire models as wrestlers. 

"I think at the time Kelly Kelly and I were doing (modeling) together at age 17, 18. I think it was just an experiment for the company to see if it was even possible to teach models how to wrestle," Fox said. "It was a great learning experience for the both of us because we could step out of our backyard and kind of grow into the world. I think neither Kelly nor I ever imagined being here. This is our sixth year. We didn't know what was going to happen, but I don't think we would have thought we would be here for six years already."

If only they had learned how to wrestle.

Here is a listing of the Raw ratings for the go home editions of Monday Night Raw, dating back to 1996…

* March 25 1996 - 2.8
* March 17, 1997 - 2.4
* March 23, 1998 - 3.6
* March 22, 1999 - 6.4
* March 27, 2000 - 6.6
* March 26, 2001 - 4.7
* March 11, 2002 - 4.5
* March 24, 2003 - 3.4
* March 8, 2004 - 3.8
* March 28, 2005 - 4.0
* March 27, 2006 - 4.2
* March 26, 2007 - 3.9
* March 24, 2008 - 3.4
* March 30, 2009 - 3.6
* March 22,2010 - 3.2
* March 28, 2011 - 3.8
* March 27, 2012 - 3.0

Rock's attitude at that press conference made it so obvious hes here to put Cena over. Dwaynes not going hard at all, hes only part time in WWE, trying to make john look good. The unfortunate part is none of this is gonna work in the long run.  

No its nothing like the X Division cage... go look at the pic of the stadium a page back... just the 90° sides of the cage are rounded... just a style thing... since they made this cell specificly for WM I hope they have camera men posted on the sides of the cell in a platform position... idk if that made sense to any but me but I mean one camera man at each corner like 15 feet off the ground...

Headed to Wrestlemania..........
pimp.gif

Shout out to DOC from LOP for the hookup........ This 4 hour drive better be worth it.........

Originally Posted by gambit215

pimp.gif

Shout out to DOC from LOP for the hookup........ This 4 hour drive better be worth it.........

ill be in attendance as well. looking into doing some tailgating with a couple of buddies if the stadium opens early enough

if any of you are going to tailgate and want to meet up and talk 'rasslin, let me know

requirements:
18+ (preferably 21, because im gonna be stupid hammered)
wrestling knowledge prior to 2002
not a mark
dont look like a massive geek

besides that, lets have some fun!

Is there any chance of a massive swerve, twist or surprise happening at WM?

Like a shocking appearance by someone we aren't expecting...

Do you guys this WM results are already set or are rewrites and outcomes in the air?

FYI - Punk at the press conference was awesome, the rest was garbage

Flying to Miami Friday morning heading to axxess, hall of fame, wrestlemania, and raw. If anyone needs some GA tickets for axxess let me know might have a couple spare for the early sessions on Saturday and Sunday.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by gambit215

pimp.gif

ill be in attendance as well. looking into doing some tailgating with a couple of buddies if the stadium opens early enough

if any of you are going to tailgate and want to meet up and talk 'rasslin, let me know

requirements:
18+ (preferably 21, because im gonna be stupid hammered)
wrestling knowledge prior to 2002
not a mark
dont look like a massive geek

besides that, lets have some fun!
I shall be there with a loaded cooler.
pimp.gif

Buying my tix on Friday, what time you guys planning on starting to tailgate?

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

CRYING @ the fact I'm missing Wrestlemania because of work, when I have 5 days off immediately following sunday
you don't need to watch it live. get back home, make sure no one tells you the results. just watch it.

--On Twitter, you can buy what is called a Promoted Tweet.  You pay Twitter so that if someone searches for a specific item, your Twitter account will always be the first result.  TNA this week bought the following terms:  WWE, Wrestlemania, Wrestling, C.M. Punk, John Cena, The Rock, HHH, Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Kane, Randy Orton and Sheamus.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

CRYING @ the fact I'm missing Wrestlemania because of work, when I have 5 days off immediately following sunday
you don't need to watch it live. get back home, make sure no one tells you the results. just watch it.

How? Are replays usually available that quick online?

I'm in the same situation.

PO

Back
Top Bottom