WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by fearthenut

This is a legitimate request... But I'm moving east tomorrow and the apartment I'm living in apparently doesn't have a television, and I'm not bringing one with me.

Can you buy WM on WWE.com? And if so, do you have to watch it during its initial airtime? Or can you start it at your choosing, say an hour after? I've never ordered a PPV online, and don't want to miss anything.

I'll pay the $65, I just need to know where to go, can anyone help?

http://www.wwe.com/ppv

pretty sure it's only $55 online...I don't know about watching it when you want though...I think you are just paying for a Live HD stream.

I'm ordering through TV
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by hymen man

i'm thinking of bringing back my prediction gimmick 1 hour before mania for 1 night only

Please don't.

that gimmick alone towers your entire career
'Lobo murdered you on your own %$%!, you a d*ck riding *$$+## you love the attention.'

Please don't.

'Lobo murdered you on your own %$%!, you a d*ck riding *$$+## you love the attention.'

stealing from nas i see.

tell u what, your match with tennhouse will be a snoozefest/bathroom break. i'll interfere to help with the match

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by PO2345

Question:

Is there to watch Wrestlemania after it's initial airing?

I'll be working during the event, but I'd still like to view the PPV before Raw airs on Monday.

PO

If you order the PPV it airs again immediately after it ends, only once though.

Hmm. That won't work since I will only be arriving back home @ around 11PM C time.
frown.gif

There has to be another way?

PO

Originally Posted by YardFather

Question:

Is there to watch Wrestlemania after it's initial airing?

I'll be working during the event, but I'd still like to view the PPV before Raw airs on Monday.

PO

If you order the PPV it airs again immediately after it ends, only once though.

Hmm. That won't work since I will only be arriving back home @ around 11PM C time.
frown.gif

There has to be another way?

PO

If you planned on paying for it, it should be available on demand immediately after the PPV. At least it is on cablevision. If your cable provider doesnt have the replay for sale immediately I'm sure wwe.com will. Just avoid spoilers if thats what you end up doing.

stealing from nas i see.

tell u what, your match with tennhouse will be a snoozefest/bathroom break. i'll interfere to help with the match
You still working on our CAWS for PS3?  Lame. 
laugh.gif

So the HOF was pretty dope. Brought tons of 
laugh.gif
s. Was pretty smashed by the end of it, and went to bongos next door. The vag drought that has haunted me for a month is gone tough .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brock
eek.gif

Good god what a show we should be in for tonight. If Cena turns heel or Rock wins, icing on the cake.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Let's keep this thread April Fools joke free

Not trying to catch a heart attack
laugh.gif

word lol

Im excited for mania tho the stage looks dope from what i can see.
pimp.gif
Haven't been this excited for a mania since mania 19 . The only two matches i really don't care about are The Divas match and Kane Orton the rest of the card is straight
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

So the HOF was pretty dope. Brought tons of 
laugh.gif
s. Was pretty smashed by the end of it, and went to bongos next door. The vag drought that has haunted me for a month is gone tough .
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get to the part where you noticed her adam's apple

Going to start each post I make today with this to....

ASKING FOR STREAMS (NO MATTER HOW CLEVER YOU THINK YOU ARE) WILL GET YOU REPORTED AND SUSPENDED.
The complete set for tonight's show.  It looks freaking awesome, but damn, I would be pissed if I were in one of the corners of the stadium.  Talk about having no view of the ring.
I am writing the WrestleMania preview as we speak.  I will post very little, if at all, today to attempt to save my posts for tonight's show.  If you want to get in touch with me, tweet me @4wrestling.

20120331_set_exclusive_teaser_R_v2.jpg

I am ready bros. I really want to start boozing and throw on some of these DVD's. Hopefully these re-writes I saw mentioned on prior pages involve Lesnar in some capacity. Any word on Batsista?

i'm thinking of bringing back my prediction gimmick 1 hour before mania for 1 night only
Please don't.
But isn't your gimmick also losing NTUS title matches and getting your suits back out the cleaners?

Saving posts for this thread, the Game of Thrones thread , and Shameless thread.

See you all tonight.

Not that you'll notice me anyway.

Spoiler [+]
fx6s2b.gif

Imagine how sick Taker's entrance is gonna be on that stage...
eek.gif
sick.gif

checking out until tonight...
time to get ready for my little Wrestlemania BBQ...food and beer run time 
pimp.gif

have to iron my HBK tee that I wear once a year
laugh.gif
 c y'all tonight

Back
Top Bottom