WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Great match. Was headed for top 5 but it fell off a bit towards end.
Hit its peak when refs got knocked out.
Hated ending cuz it was the same when Shawn got beat by Taker.Edit:Hit its peak when Undertaker got sweet chinned by HBK and pedigreed by HHH...classic.

Great ending.

Shawn/Taker II ended with Taker picking up shawn.

HHH/Taker III ended with Shawn picking up Taker and then Taker and HBK picking up HHH. Class, Respect. All out of character and who cares. Best ending that could of been done.

Sometimes you guys question why I watch pro wrestling.  Hell, I question it some nights.  Well, this is why I watch pro wrestling.  For matches like that.  That was a match I will NEVER forget.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This was better than any of the previous Taker vs HHH or HBK matches.  Totally %$@%*%! awesome.
It was a great match, but you should know better than this. WM25 > X7 > 28. 

They might as well end the night after that match though .

Amazing stuff
pimp.gif

Damn Taker's back is +!#%$% up.

I guarantee that's the last time we ever see HHH or Taker wrestle.

hell i'm starting to think this should have ended WM.

i keep forgetting there are other matches after this.

Spoiler [+]
told you guys Mysterio was making an appearance!!!

a++++ by creative on that one, front to back. that hug was cool, but kind of awkward cause HBK is so much smaller.
laugh.gif

Sometimes you guys question why I watch pro wrestling.  Hell, I question it some nights.  Well, this is why I watch pro wrestling.  For matches like that.  That was a match I will NEVER forget.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by quiickz

This was better than any of the previous Taker vs HHH or HBK matches.  Totally %$@%*%! awesome.
It was a great match, but you should know better than this. WM25 > X7 > 28. 

They might as well end the night after that match though .

laugh.gif
this match was ten times better than their X7 match. I would still put 25 over this though

I still think HBK/UT 1 was better.. but this is 2nd... hell its too hard to rate any of these 3 dudes matches against E/O at WM.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

That'd be a perfect sendoff for all three men
Seriously. None of them could go out better than this even if Triple H has to go off on a loss. Too much 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was ridiculously good, I see why it was so early I guess they wanted to get JR out of the way

Back
Top Bottom