WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

Originally Posted by bjm5295

arod and torrie?

billy kidman is rolling over in his grave.
laugh.gif
kidman died?!

Sole Vintage coming through 
smokin.gif

I'm not a fan at all of them just tossing in this new stipulation on a WrestleMania main event that if Punk gets DQ'd, he loses the title.  No reason for it at all.

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Originally Posted by bjm5295

arod and torrie?

billy kidman is rolling over in his grave.
laugh.gif
kidman died?!

no, sarcasm.
laugh.gif
just saying, he had that, now shes being smashed by the 250 million dollar man and hes sitting at home watching WM on his couch.

That package was basically like Rock/Cena feud...but better.
Cena forgot it was a wrestling feud and not a rap beef where catching feelings is a no-go.
Son had the sticks and stones may break my bones, but Rock's words will never hurt me because I have perfect attendance and fulfill a lot of wishes shtick.

I haven't read any of the post, but I predict Kevin Nash will make a return and interfere with HHH & Undertaker's match.

Jericho continually insulting Punk's family to try and get Punk to snap and get disqualified which would cost him the title.

Originally Posted by LuckyLoser

I haven't read any of the post, but I predict Kevin Nash will make a return and interfere with HHH & Undertaker's match.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by LuckyLoser

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif