WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Night fam.

I legit might stay up and wait for the Rollins cash in on this replay.
Seths cash in>>>>>>>> zigglers
laugh.gif

Sorry I wasn't able to meet up with anyone.

WM was AWESOME. Sat next to do some dope ppl except for this chick who I legit think was special needs. She kept waving signs in ppls faces, chanting old chants and making ppl feel uncomfortable.

I'll go into detail more tomorrow. Heading to Chachos in DTSJ off San Fernando and 3rd for whoever is still around. Ginat black guy with a red Mecha Powers shirt.

Man...I legit want to go to WM32 next year...Gotta try to figure out what a ballpark price would be for the trip...

Just got back home from attending. Man, the sun kicked my *** today, couldn't escape it!

The crowd was great today, so much excitement throughout the place. Def want to go to WM next year, great experience :smokin

Edgar, don't be a prisoner of the moment. I'm very high on this mania as well. Probably in my top 5, but it's too early to call.

What a fun main event. Good psychology, some stiff work in there...I don't think they like each other...even some juicing by Lesnar I think for that pole shot? We all knew Seth was gonna cash in. But unlike how no one truly jobbed. Roman with the rope a dope type technique just absorbing shots.

Also dig how Cena and Bryan are holding straps. There's so much you can do with that.

Man I still hyped after that ending. So happy Seth got the belt. Raw tomorrow should be :smokin

Also I've went thru all the pages since my last post and I seen ppl complaining about Reigns smiling while getting hit, I liked it kinda. It was his version of psychology and showing Brock that he cant really hurt him no matter what and basically taunting him. It wasnt him no selling Brock

Back
Top Bottom