WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

View media item 1468406
My seats. Rousey ran by me early in the show, got to see Bill Simmons and Rick ******* Rubin walked right in front of me on his way out the show.

Also saw Jojo and the mass did not look that thick in person

Watched at my buddy's and my phone died. Just caught up on 20-odd pages. Was really happy with the results. Like many, I was equally confused as to why the NWO would help Sting, but I got the concept. Stoked for Seth, and it was a great main event. Going to bed a happy camper.

Also, there was a very nice nXt chant for HHH when he got in the ring before the Rock segment, not sure if it was aired but I doubt it.
A "Retire" chant was going on for Big Show on my way down to my seats :lol:

jgjh4p9wbk7ifi0vmfjc.gif
ronda rousey.. :nthat:

Watched at my buddy's and my phone died. Just caught up on 20-odd pages. Was really happy with the results. Like many, I was equally confused as to why the NWO would help Sting, but I got the concept. Stoked for Seth, and it was a great main event. Going to bed a happy camper.
It's simple. Sting was NWO wolfpack and the NWO is 4 Life . Or the WWE just enjoys way overbooking  what could have been a good match  with a clean finish for either of these guys.

Last edited:
Can't get over how great that main event was. It was amazing live..the big fight feel and the buzz from the crowd with every move brock did :pimp:. Reigns stepped up big time too with his selling, the smiles were getting annoying, but aside from that it was great. His comeback at the end was probably the most dramatic thing I've seen in the wwe since HHH hit taker with the tombstone at WM27. Match tops Brock/Cena from Extreme Rules as the best match he's had since he's been back.

I thought WMXXX was one of the GOATs last year and I think this at least matches that if not surpassing it. Bouta re watch on the network right now and see how it holds up

Last edited:
Just got home from mania. It was exciting as hell seeing it live. I really thought it was a good show. Will catch up with this thread tomorrow. I'm out :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom