WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

1. Brock- bec. he makes everything look real and is a great entertainer. i hear he is also not a dbag in the locker room

2. Seth - he's the champ and was predicted to be the weakest out of the shield and he is the biggest star of the 3 and still climbing

3. Bryan Danielson - completely over with the crowd . great as a face . great tactical and physical wrestler for his size. with good mic skills

4. Cena - the heat he takes night in and night out . he's basically a heel already.

5. RKO - can be a face or heel at any given time. fans will always want to watch Orton

​* wild cards - Dolph Ziggler - great wrestler and completely over with the crowd . but just too many guys on the roster for him to get a chance

Bray - Good mic skills , great wrestler , great entertainer , great theme music but wwe just always seems to screw him over and never gets over . 

yet he still has a strong following with the fans and the "buzzards'' light in the crowds

Last edited:
My brother said he read that Samoa Joe is taking Cena's challenge tonight. I'm assuming my brother's sources lick balls though.

My brother said he read that Samoa Joe is taking Cena's challenge tonight. I'm assuming my brother's sources lick balls though.
- 100.01% this happens
laugh.gif

Fritz Von Erich, Buddy Rogers, and Lou Thesz are all possible candidates to challenge John Cena on Raw tonight, according to PWInsider.com.

Back
Top Bottom