Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

They do appear to be building up Punk up like Austin... exactly like Austin... besides Hitman, Austin was the first to start swearing back in the day...

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they are rebuilding Austin vs McMahon with Punk vs Laurinaitis aye... [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. too soon. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. just because it worked the first time doesn't mean it will work the second time. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. the difference is McMahon could really gather Hate.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. if Vinny Mac wanted to cost Austin a match... it wouldn't be because he was counted out. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]SD >[/color]

laurenitis isn't the same character as mcmahon.
laurenitis is technically playing a face/neutral character that keeps "accidentally" making heel actions.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so he isn't an authoritative figure. the people going against the man angle.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kinda like how Vinny Mac did?... who is this clown talking to me?[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] that bella flop from the corner.[/color]

you tight for no reason. 
i forgot your false intimidating soft hearted %$* can't stand to be disagreed with.

cut the tough guy talk, get 4w sack out of you mouth, and then get back to me.

lame.
laugh.gif

PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!

that was awesome

"I'm going to jail for animal cruelty because I'm gonna beat you like a #@!*+"

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by casekicks

Bellas are just not attractive at all..But they do have some serious moose knuckles going on..

osttf8.gif

Sorry man, but their faces are ugly and they're built like 2x4's(flat on both sides)..

I was so uninterested in the Diva's match I was wondering what happened to the black ref. I liked that guy..

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Really Kelly? You can't jump in and break the pin?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They didn't even show the roll-up because it was so bad
roll.gif
 That &@^# was so awful, it looked like she just collapsed on her.
And I swear Eve is so much better in the ring than KK & the Bellas combined.

Damn, these vids ARE creepy

laurenitis isn't the same character as mcmahon.
laurenitis is technically playing a face/neutral character that keeps "accidentally" making heel actions.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so he isn't an authoritative figure. the people going against the man angle.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]kinda like how Vinny Mac did?... who is this clown talking to me?[/color]

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] that bella flop from the corner.[/color]

you tight for no reason. 
i forgot your false intimidating soft hearted %$* can't stand to be disagreed with.

cut the tough guy talk, get 4w sack out of you mouth, and then get back to me.

lame.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gosh yo are funny.... so witty. so clever.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]except there is nothing soft about me. that's real life child.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]much more important than this child... memphis is clearly having an earthquake. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom