Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

I'm really starting to believe that it may be taker...

It would prompt HHH to show up next week and build the feud...

Unless this plays into The End Begins Tonight, this is crap that this match isn't the main event.
And if you haven't watched all the videos straight through, you need to do it. �Very interesting, and I'm legit creeped out by the girl.

No 'mo, but I can't take anyone who wears the tight shorts as wrestling gear seriously. Glad Dolph changed to the real wrestling tights.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

shut up already. 
indifferent.gif

Calm down, man. Everyone in this thread has made a Truth has a really dark skin complexion joke at some point. If you're really that offended, then sorry. I apologize. I'm not one to catch internet beef or start up an NT wrestling feud cause that's not what I do.

Originally Posted by casekicks

4w completely Michael Trolled our predictions for this year..Way to go brutha..
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 It's probable that his pre-prediction comments are vague.

You know what... I'm going to predict this match will go for an hour... ala HBK/Cena... and the the video plays at the end... no 6 man tag.

Cranky Vince.
laugh.gif

The title match going on now, has me doubting whether the videos are for Jericho.

Unless his return is penciled in for the Main Event slot.

CrankyVince Cranky Vince
NEXT GUY THAT FORGETS TO SAY TWITTER[emoji]8482[/emoji] IN HIS PROMO GETS A PUNCH IN THE MOUTH.

laugh.gif

I swear it would be hilarious if nothing happened on 1/2/12. No Jericho. No Taker. No Sting. No Raven.

Back
Top Bottom