Wrestling Thread 1/31-2/6 | Feb 3 TNA Impact - THEY Arrive - Anderson vs Hardy

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

when are they gonna change the design of the wwe title i think its way past due
They've been meaning to change it for a while now, even Cena said it needs to change.
A new belt has already been made, but it hasn't debut yet.
Maybe after WM, or they might save it for whenever they unify the two belts.
I'll bet it'll have an eagle on it considering Vince has a hard-on for eagles.

you think there gonna unify the belts again that would be good but I dont know how that would work

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

when are they gonna change the design of the wwe title i think its way past due
They've been meaning to change it for a while now, even Cena said it needs to change.
A new belt has already been made, but it hasn't debut yet.
Maybe after WM, or they might save it for whenever they unify the two belts.
I'll bet it'll have an eagle on it considering Vince has a hard-on for eagles.

you think there gonna unify the belts again that would be good but I dont know how that would work

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

good:
sting should sign to e and make this happen

better:
sting teaming up with taker to form some kind of that "ministry" crap

best:
...then beat the hell out of that nexxus and corre factions..

Some of you guys romanticize these old wrestlers too much.  If Sting does sign with WWE, it should be a legends deal that is short term just to get him into the Hall of Fame, a match at WrestleMania, and a DVD.  Taker cannot go anymore.  We're never going to see him back full time again.  Sting is 51 years old, and doesn't have the desire to go full time.  If these two do have a match at Mania, it's probably going to be pretty damn bad.  The build up will be 1000x better than the match itself.

And why the hell would you want to see The Undertaker and Sting destroy Nexus and Corre?  The biggest complaint about WWE is old guys burying young talent.  We don't need anymore of that.

good:

better:

best:

Some of you guys romanticize these old wrestlers too much.  If Sting does sign with WWE, it should be a legends deal that is short term just to get him into the Hall of Fame, a match at WrestleMania, and a DVD.  Taker cannot go anymore.  We're never going to see him back full time again.  Sting is 51 years old, and doesn't have the desire to go full time.  If these two do have a match at Mania, it's probably going to be pretty damn bad.  The build up will be 1000x better than the match itself.

And why the hell would you want to see The Undertaker and Sting destroy Nexus and Corre?  The biggest complaint about WWE is old guys burying young talent.  We don't need anymore of that.

- Vince McMahon reportedly signed off on the entire WrestleMania 27 card last week. Besides the matches that have been reported, we don’t know what the undercard looks like yet.

- Edge had reportedly requested last year to wrestle Christian at this year’s WrestleMania 27 but WWE officials weren’t interested in it. The company is well aware that Edge’s career will be coming to an end in the near future.

Some believe 2011 may be his last full year in the ring, especially after his comments at the WWE live event in Toronto this weekend.

- Vince McMahon reportedly signed off on the entire WrestleMania 27 card last week. Besides the matches that have been reported, we don’t know what the undercard looks like yet.

- Edge had reportedly requested last year to wrestle Christian at this year’s WrestleMania 27 but WWE officials weren’t interested in it. The company is well aware that Edge’s career will be coming to an end in the near future.

Some believe 2011 may be his last full year in the ring, especially after his comments at the WWE live event in Toronto this weekend.

Wearing a Favre jersey? Really?

I'm surprised he didn't injure himself and those around him celebrating.

Wearing a Favre jersey? Really?

I'm surprised he didn't injure himself and those around him celebrating.

Well, it's been reported that they've talked about the unifying the two belts, but it's up to Vince, or HHH when he takes the reigns, to sign off on it.

Well, it's been reported that they've talked about the unifying the two belts, but it's up to Vince, or HHH when he takes the reigns, to sign off on it.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

good:

better:

best:

got a point there bruh..but i think that those nexus guys also needs old talent like that of taker or sting in order for them to truly flourish..and do what they did to mess up top superstars like cena...........but then again, after a while though, it gets boring due to the fact that cena is always the focal point of a nexus attack over and over and over again....that is why we need new established superstars with enough machismo to step up and beat down those guys....

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

good:

better:

best:

got a point there bruh..but i think that those nexus guys also needs old talent like that of taker or sting in order for them to truly flourish..and do what they did to mess up top superstars like cena...........but then again, after a while though, it gets boring due to the fact that cena is always the focal point of a nexus attack over and over and over again....that is why we need new established superstars with enough machismo to step up and beat down those guys....

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

What were the comments?

What were the comments?

- WWE officials are very high on the in-ring work of developmental second-generation talent Richie Steamboat, based on reports from various agents at FCW and tapes they have seen of him.

It’s said that the one thing Steamboat may have working against him is his look but the same source who reports that says that officials are so high on his in-ring work that it might not matter.

There has been at least some discussion on bringing Steamboat up to the main roster in the next few months and pushing him as WWE’s top technical wrestler.

- According to the WWE twitter page, Vince McMahon will be returning on RAW tonight.

- WWE has announced that Vince McMahon will be kicking off tonight’s RAW. As always we will have coverage tonight, so remember to join us.

“WWE has invited Aaron Rodgers and the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers to Tuesday’s SmackDown in Green Bay. Stand by for more details.

- WWE officials are very high on the in-ring work of developmental second-generation talent Richie Steamboat, based on reports from various agents at FCW and tapes they have seen of him.

It’s said that the one thing Steamboat may have working against him is his look but the same source who reports that says that officials are so high on his in-ring work that it might not matter.

There has been at least some discussion on bringing Steamboat up to the main roster in the next few months and pushing him as WWE’s top technical wrestler.

- According to the WWE twitter page, Vince McMahon will be returning on RAW tonight.

- WWE has announced that Vince McMahon will be kicking off tonight’s RAW. As always we will have coverage tonight, so remember to join us.

“WWE has invited Aaron Rodgers and the Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers to Tuesday’s SmackDown in Green Bay. Stand by for more details.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

What were the comments?

– Following a successful World Heavyweight Title defense over Dolph Ziggler Saturday night in Toronto, Ontario, Edge announced to the audience, “I might only have a couple more of these visits left in me, and I want to end my career in Toronto. Maybe if Mania is here.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

What were the comments?

– Following a successful World Heavyweight Title defense over Dolph Ziggler Saturday night in Toronto, Ontario, Edge announced to the audience, “I might only have a couple more of these visits left in me, and I want to end my career in Toronto. Maybe if Mania is here.

I don't know which Richie Steamboat officials have been watching but I've never seen him do anything that great in the ring. Has to be newz.

I don't know which Richie Steamboat officials have been watching but I've never seen him do anything that great in the ring. Has to be newz.

Back
Top Bottom