Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

Never liked this match..Both guys just seemed to not be clicking, which is strange considering both say the other is in their top greatest people to work with..The announcing was plain awful..And the addition of Luger and AA just didn't seem to fit..I blame none of the 4 men for this, I think this was a bad booking decision..

Son. That is NOT Sheamus...it can't be :rofl: :rofl:

- WWE COO Triple H commented on the jabs he took at past WWE Superstars on Monday’s RAW in his latest sit-down interview with WWE announcer Michael Cole. Below is an excerpt from their discussion:

“Was it a little over the top? Maybe. To say he wasted his time – listen, I will go on record saying Daniel Bryan is exceptional in the ring. Maybe great. There were a lot of names I mentioned on Monday night. I was by no means putting those guys down. They’re all great. They’re all Legends in this business. Just like maybe he will become. But, is he The Guy? Is he The Face? Is he The One? No. I think people get lost in what I’m saying here. The reality of it is that if Daniel Bryan disagrees with the fact that I think he’s a B-Plus Player, prove me wrong.”. To say he wasted his time – listen, I will go on record saying Daniel Bryan is exceptional in the ring. Maybe great. There were a lot of names I mentioned on Monday night. I was by no means putting those guys down. They’re all great. They’re all Legends in this business. Just like maybe he will become. But, is he The Guy? Is he The Face? Is he The One? No. I think people get lost in what I’m saying here. The reality of it is that if Daniel Bryan disagrees with the fact that I think he’s a B-Plus Player, prove me wrong.”

Last edited:
This Cena vid really makes me believe he's been gone cold turkey for 5 years straight, and that I should miss him. Well played WWE.

Swagger & Cesaro new entrance, pretty nice :lol: didn't notice if they did the same on Raw

Last edited:
Damn I wish I wasn't so busy with school and work, haven't been able to enjoy Sting week. I do love his match with Muta. Muta is SO damn explosive

I think Naomi was legit pissed that Aksana ****** some of her offense up. Good lord, they really need to get these divas out the ring who can't wrestle and have them as valets. That was embarrassing. Naomi looked like she wanted the match over right then when Aksana botched that move :lol: :smh:

tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o5_250.gif

tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o6_250.gif
tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_mv27coJc1F1ql0k28o8_250.gif

Last edited:
If you're telling me in the next 4 months drew McIntyre will leave 3MB and get pushed hard enough to win the IC belt...

HOW?!??!!!¿!???¿?!!??!¡

I can see Zeb cutting a promo telling people there's no more real American heroes anymore and then this hits

I used to have HBK's theme as my MySpace song back in the day. If Hogan came back and got involved with Zeb, that could be entertaining until the ego runs wild.

Randy Savage vs Sting WHC Match - WCW Spring Stampede 1998

Decent match despite the finish. Savage takes a bit of a beating early on.

I like the way Sting got up the piledriver (and when he's gotten up after other moves in general—really adds something to his character, similar to when the Undertaker sits up) at 13:00 and how Savage dodged the stinger splash at 13:14

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom