Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

The amount of BS they have you do vs the amount you get paid just wasnt worth it. Unfair scheduling. I was the only one who closed despite everyone having open scheduling. They put skeleton crew throughout the whole store to save money. At one point i was getting paid less then the ppl i was training. Was working an entire warehouse/backroom area alone for the last 5-6 hours a day with a ridiculous amount of crap to do only to be annoyed or unappreciated at the end of the day. Sales floor employees sucked too. Quit that job & was making more collecting unemployment, selling sneakers & working with my dad then i ever did there. At another warehouse now but its much easier and i get paid way more to do less. Target backroom is legit one of the worst jobs ever when things get busy or go bad

Scratching head**

How did you collect unemployment if you quit??? Srs question.

They couldn't have made these matchups any more predictable if they tried. Just by looking at the brackets, everyone already knows its gonna be Reigns vs. either Ambrose or KO for the chip. May as well skip the whole tourney and just hand Roman the belt already

They couldn't have made these matchups any more predictable if they tried. Just by looking at the brackets, everyone already knows its gonna be Reigns vs. either Ambrose or KO for the chip. May as well skip the whole tourney and just hand Roman the belt already

Then Fella cashes in :lol:

Yeah yeah I've had all that, tacos still ain't messing with pizza. Italian food >>>> Mexican food. White folks just love to feel cultured tho so they on that hype.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah I've had all that, tacos still ain't messing with pizza. Italian food >>>> Mexican food. White folks just love to feel cultured tho I they on that hype.
Look at you trying to feel cultured hopping on Italian food :smh: :lol:

Yeah yeah I've had all that, tacos still ain't messing with pizza. Italian food >>>> Mexican food. White folks just love to feel cultured tho so they on that hype.

There ain't a piece of mexican food that's ever been made that can mess with some piazza..NYC pizza>>>>anywhere else..Except this one local spot that's been around for 50 yrs..It's my hands down favorite in the world..But I've been to NY almost 10 times and ate at multiple pizza joints and every single slice was better than Mexican food..

2uIeNrf.gif

KOs hips are so fluid!

Scratching head**

How did you collect unemployment if you quit??? Srs question.

Claimed unfair treatment. My grandfather told me you can do that & he was right. But theres a catch, you have to wait a certain period of time then fax them your pay stubs. Then you can claim. It was weird tho cuz i got another job in like 2 months and then they let me go cause i was only a temp. I had applied for unemployment shortly after i quit but they never sent me any money even after they accepted it. I had to call them & they told me to fax my paystubs from the previous job and then they shipped me a bank card with all the money they owed me from when they first accepted the claim

Still dont understand that process all the way honestly but i aint got no reason to lie

There ain't a piece of mexican food that's ever been made that can mess with some piazza..NYC pizza>>>>anywhere else..Except this one local spot that's been around for 50 yrs..It's my hands down favorite in the world..But I've been to NY almost 10 times and ate at multiple pizza joints and every single slice was better than Mexican food..

Forgot what station i was listening to on my way to work but dude (white guy) said white folks just culture hop on whatever's trendy. Happens to be Mexican food and the "taco revolution" now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom