Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Agreed. It reminds me of an argument me and my stepdad had about current BBall, saying the old trailblazers would wash Golden state. People always think the era they grew up with/watched is the best. No way MK X is inferior to MK 1. :lol: :rofl:

Inb4 deepsea argues that the Blazers could actually beat the Warriors cause it's deepsea and nba

Same generation how is it nostalgia..... That stretch Armstrong reach

Actually no. The last fight night game was on the last gen consoles. The last UFC game was on the current consoles. Different generations actually

Just getting you for the exact same logic you applied to case

Actually no. The last fight night game was on the last gen consoles. The last UFC game was on the current consoles. Different generations actually

Just getting you for the exact same logic you applied to case

Yeah and that's not the one I played then as I clearly typed ufc and PS3 together. And 2 different types of sports anyway that's like comparing madden to ea sports rugby cause they're "almost" the same.

Last edited:

Nostalgia is a hellova drug. Great game for its time but fight night >>>>>>>

And yet ea continues to mess with that crappy mma stuff and neglects the fight night series
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
forget fight night

Wheres NBA Street Vol 4

Yeah and that's not the one I played then as I clearly typed ufc and PS3 together. And 2 different types of sports anyway that's like comparing madden to ea sports rugby cause they're "almost" the same.

But you also said that ea needs to stop making the UFC and making fight night. When ea didn't make that game you played on the PS3 :lol:

:smh: nostalgia again

So in theory:
NBA live 98 >>>>> NBA 2k16 :smh:
Doom>>>>> halo :smh:
metal gear solid >>>>>>>> metal gear solid 5 :smh:

Ok gameplay has improved, but story telling has completely gone to the wayside. Almost just like wrestling matches. The in-ring performers are better athletes, but not necessarily better story tellers in and out of the ring. Gaming stories have gotten worse if they even have one at all anymore. No direction or focus just like WWE writing and their 50/50 booking.

Then again, I guess just like the wrestling business, excuse me, "sports entertainment business" has changed it's target market, the gaming business has done the same as well.

Last edited:
NYC dudes, I'm going to the UMD/UConn game at MSG on Tuesday and need somewhere good to eat around MSG. Halp me plz.
Brother Jimmys is right there if you like southern bbq. K town for some Korean bbq and maybe some shenanigans later.

And you think destiny is the goat fps naaaa
Also think the last of us is boring :smh: on le of the goat games ever

Saw you post in another thread that you enjoyed Witcher 3.

May have to pick it up after I'm done with Fallout. Granted, I'm easily entertained and this is my first FO game, but I'm having a ton of fun with it

Saw you post in another thread that you enjoyed Witcher 3.

May have to pick it up after I'm done with Fallout. Granted, I'm easily entertained and this is my first FO game, but I'm having a ton of fun with it

Witcher 3 >>>>> fallout

It's like game of thrones type of game. No guns or post apocalyptic world but I enjoyed it better.

Witcher 3 >>>>> fallout

It's like game of thrones type of game. No guns or post apocalyptic world but I enjoyed it better.

Fallout 4 is my first RPG :lol: it pretty much opened the flood gates. Witcher 3 just won game of the year as well

If you have the time, pick up "The Wolf Among Us". Fantastic game, it's basically like a movie. You can get it for dirt cheap

Fallout 4 is my first RPG :lol: it pretty much opened the flood gates. Witcher 3 just won game of the year as well

If you have the time, pick up "The Wolf Among Us". Fantastic game, it's basically like a movie. You can get it for dirt cheap

Nope I'm good on the wolf among us and those types of games. It's basically on rails with a great story.

MGS is better than MGSV though
And you think destiny is the goat fps naaaa
Also think the last of us is boring
mean.gif
on le of the goat games ever
laugh.gif
 I hate destiny but its an addiction.

And Last of Us was trash. Been saying that for years. Sooooooo overrated 

I heard they ported GTA san andreas over to ps4. About to re buy that for the 4th time 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom