Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Mine plays the live match for about 10 seconds, then goes to Tyler Breeze's entrance, then back to the home page. :smh:

My feed is still stuck repeating Tyler breeze's entrance over and over.
I've logged in and out again twice. Force stopped the app, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still stuck in the same spot.
This network blows so far. So glad I paid day one.

I stayed logged in but just clicked on the logo to go to the homepage and pressed play. It worked for me. I'm on a comp though

Stream is ****** up for me too. Tried to watch on my phone and it just plays from Tyler Breeze entrance.

Last edited:
So Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt are brothers, right?

Yes
tumblr_muilunD40p1ruikdmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr139iHIEM1qcluu2o1_500.jpg

Pretty dope match.  Adrian Neville is legit.

If all NXT shows were this good, I'd watch.  I don't believe they're always stacked like this though.  I will definitely check out again.

Pretty dope match.  Adrian Neville is legit.

If all NXT shows were this good, I'd watch.  I don't believe they're always stacked like this though.  I will definitely check out again.
All shows are stacked like this but the WRESTLING on the show, the lighting, and the fans make it seem like a whole different product. I am happy you enjoyed it. I am being forreal man.

Shows are more consistent than Raw

Pretty darn good show. I would def watch again. I like how everyone gets to shine and not get squashed in 2 minute matches.

--DDP will be inducting Jake Roberts into the WWE Hall of Fame on 4/5.  Well, he's the right guy in this situation.  He will also be doing DDP YOGA workshops at the Holiday Inn New Orleans Westbank on 4/4 and 4/5. For more info go to http://www.ddpyogaworkships.com  

Back
Top Bottom