Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

Got two exams this week. Trying to hold off until after them to try out the nework

Anyone know if you can use this on two devices at once? I plan to stream it with my brother. I know Netflix only allows like 2-3 at once?

I'm tempted to get based on those screenshots but I've been so turned off by the product in recent months and fear I'll barely even use the network. :lol:

Anyone know if you can use this on two devices at once? I plan to stream it with my brother. I know Netflix only allows like 2-3 at once?

From the help section

The current policy is to only allow one Network stream per login. If you logout of the device you are viewing on, you can then stream on a different device.

But I was able to get two different streams going at the same time on my desktop and iphone, dont know if its just release week bugs or what tho.

I'm tempted to get based on those screenshots but I've been so turned off by the product in recent months and fear I'll barely even use the network. :lol:

The same here. dont know how much I will watch initially, but not a bad price. I'll see as the day goes on and everyone's feelings about it.

Can you pay the full 59.99 up front? I don't want a monthly bill... lol

That sucks you can only stream with one login at a time :smh:

Last edited:
tired.gif

Last edited:
How many devices can you simultaneously use this on?

Seriously, guys. The thread is only 3 pages long. This has been answered a few times already.

The site is lagging big time. I imagine a bunch of angry wrestling nerds being more affected by this than the Obamacare website debacle.

It should be in the FAQ in the first post then because it's only gonna get asked every few posts.

Don't feel like doing any trading. Time for some Terri Runnels underboob :pimp:

Yes Venom. Only Xbox 1 doesn't have it. Yet.

Last edited:
Def having some problems loading up on my roku hopefully it's a bit easier to load up later today.

Back
Top Bottom