Wrestling Thread 2/24-3/2 | Feb 28 NXT Arrival 8pm ET On The Network | THE NETWORK IS LIVE

The first 3 minutes :lol:

Are you serious?

:lol: yes It was basically Michael Cole all "WELCOME TO THE BIGGEST NIGHT EVER" immediately followed by "BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM....something something something, I AM A REAL AMERICAN......"

So even though I'm not big into wrestling anymore. I'm still a big undertaker fan and was thinking of ordering WM 30 mainly for that, and I can have my God son watch it since he loves wrestling. It's $70 in HD right? Every month has a PPV after WM? Seems like it would be a better deal to just sign up for the wwe network in April since they make you do a 6 month commitment, it would still be $10 cheaper than WM itself.

My main thing is, how would the quality be from the stream if I watched it through the app on my PS4 or TV or whatever? Is it gonna look the same as if I ordered it on PPV?

^^^^^

doin-it.gif

1334882338_tumblr_lf08fkGCzV1qep1veo1_r2_400.gif

Watching WM17. That Jericho vs. Regal match 
nthat.gif

Man Jericho was in rare form in the early 2000s. Regal put him in a submission and dude asks the ref "Help Me! Help Me!". Those subtle funny details man

Watching 1998 King of the Ring

That Taker and Mankind Hell in a Cell Match never gets old
eek.gif

I wish that you could just jump to a specific match on any ppv on the network. They should have a match listing available when you click on the ppv.

I wish that you could just jump to a specific match on any ppv on the network. They should have a match listing available when you click on the ppv.

The ps3 WWE network had chapter skips on Wrestlemania 28 (didnt see it for any other ppvs) it let you skip to each match and also the skip ahead to the finish of the match too.

Back
Top Bottom