Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I remember WWE cameraman caught me staring at Thickie James..

mjlit2.png

So you think Thunder Rosa or Jade Cargill title reign should be sacrificed for someone who just debuted? :lol:

Yea that's exactly what I'm asking for because that is the only other alternative for what Tony Storm is currently doing.

But if you want to pretend she isn't just one of many (Like Jay Lethal, like Keith Lee, and others) that got their early AEW careers mismanaged we can dead it.

She is currently doing exactly what she should be doing.

Never thought of this but it’s true

FFD could be a rival to THOTT but he already went through him on his current run so that ship might've sailed.

If anything it would likely be Seth. You already have the built in backstory with The Shield including the destruction of it by Seth, plus Seth has booked as the only one that can get to Roman since he took on the Tribal Chief persona.

Thought they would build off Roman intentionally getting DQ's in their Rumble match due to how frustrated he was with him but that quickly became an afterthought in the buildup to the Mania match with Brock.

I've always felt like the answer was FREAKIN.

There's a reason why he was protected the way he was in their match. Reigns hasn't been able to pin him or make him submit.

They just didn't want to do the full program at THAT time.

Tony Khan has announced Rey Fenix vs. Dante Martin in what he's calling a "Dream Match" for tonight.

Guess we're just throwing thay term around, huh :lol:

Similar to Hypebeasts using the word "Grails" and video ame hoarders using the term "Hidden Gems".

I've always felt like the answer was FREAKIN.

There's a reason why he was protected the way he was in their match. Reigns hasn't been able to pin him or make him submit.

They just didn't want to do the full program at THAT time.

FFD could be a rival to THOTT but he already went through him on his current run so that ship might've sailed.

If anything it would likely be Seth. You already have the built in backstory with The Shield including the destruction of it by Seth, plus Seth has booked as the only one that can get to Roman since he took on the Tribal Chief persona.

Thought they would build off Roman intentionally getting DQ's in their Rumble match due to how frustrated he was with him but that quickly became an afterthought in the buildup to the Mania match with Brock.

Nah, Seth ain't the one. Not now, possibly before the dumb gimmicks.

As long as Seth Rollins is presented as a damn DORK, it will never be an all-time meaningful program. I don't care how good of a worker he is. Nobody fears him. He doesn't pass the eye test. He has loser WWE fans running up on him. He doesn't have the PULL to be viewed as a legit threat to someone booked as strongly as Roman.

Corniest wrestler in WWE and that says a lot considering he is in a promotion where The Miz resides.

The answer SHOULD have been Bobby Lashley but WWE took too long to present him as a serious killer.
The answer SHOULD have possibly been Drew McINtyre but he became legit during the pandemic (when nobody was watching/caring) and WWE went away from him. (Injuries too)
The answer COULD have been Big E (but again, he suffered from operating as a clown but yall like to pretend stuff like that doesn't matter).

So yes, there IS a lack of viable rivals for Roman. (Not named BRocks)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom