Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

yea i dont know what the **** tna was thinking.

arguably your second most popular babyface being a jobber heel on national tv and the woman just months ago who was your world champ, aaa champ, and roh champ jobbing to a journeywoman.

tna really gonna tna
So ROH was supposed to keep their title on a non contracted talent?

noblekane noblekane

AEW ratings continue to be at around the same (800k-900k) for a while now.

What would you do to improve it?
you cant. the casual fan is gone.

wwe fans will never support aew

both companies have their seperate fanbases

aew is all the indy fans and wwe is the hardcore wwe fan

the only times aew went a bit higher in ratings was because cm punk and bryan danielsons debuts brought a bit interest from a few wwe fans and other general public but that was it.

all the casual wrestling fans moved on to mma

So ROH was supposed to keep their title on a non contracted talent?
in the meantime? absolutely.

roh doesnt even have a show yet.

aaa does it all the time lol

is mercedes martinez even signed?

shes been on tna then aew then tna then back to aew and now maybe roh?

Was a mess trying for tickets this morning for Forbidden Door, resell prices are insane atm. I managed to grab 2 in Sec 113 Row 5 but not sure if I feel like traveling for seats from that view. Guess I'll have to give it another shot tomorrow but it's not looking promising.

Was a mess trying for tickets this morning for Forbidden Door, resell prices are insane atm. I managed to grab 2 in Sec 113 Row 5 but not sure if I feel like traveling for seats from that view. Guess I'll have to give it another shot tomorrow but it's not looking promising.
After being in queue for a min by the time I got through no good seats left hoping tomorrow I can score something good myself

After being in queue for a min by the time I got through no good seats left hoping tomorrow I can score something good myself
Best of luck sir. If I lived in the area I wouldn't care and just get a ticket just to be in the building. But I would be traveling from NY so it has to be worth it for all that effort ...and 3k+ for ringside lol hellllll nah.

Freddie the Prince :pimp:

so CYN is gonna have a home now?
20220505_223747.jpg

The cheap looking costumes on that Rock show really make you appreciate the work WWE puts into their stuff

Back
Top Bottom