Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

how he never gets injured doing crazy **** like that is crazy

Yo at first I thought he fell on the railing of the chair… Thought he was done until I seen the replay :lol:
How was it man? How'd little man do with all the craziness?

Show was good, still mad how they wasted DanHausen’s in ring debut…

My brother and his girl were actually able to come so I went with my girl… Seen a good amount of toddlers there, definitely gonna bring him next time

why does brett hate martha?

Bret wants Owen to be in the WWE Hall of Fame and Martha rightfully doesn't want anything to do with the company that was responsible for her husband's death

Bret said some goofy stuff about her "erasing" Owen's legacy

Fumi Saito provided extensive background on AWA’s deep-rooted history early on in today’s episode, History of AWA, part one. He and Justin Knipper also discussed how Lou Thesz, Pat O’Connor, Eduoard Carpentier, Bill Robinson and, of course, Verne Gagne factored into the evolution of the company throughout the 1970s and more.

Fight Game Media Network: Write That Down! History of AWA: Part One on Apple Podcasts

green rhino123 green rhino123

Fumi is a good man

Really good episode of Dynamite

Definitely thought Dax was going over Adam Cole

That Dark Side of The Ring parody :lol:

Starks vs Jungle Boy was good. Setting up a 3 way tag team match for the belts.

Storm vs Hayter :pimp:

Darby is out of his mind!!! :wow:

1652362688747.png

Last edited:
Question for the fAthers in here (I probably know the answer already).
But how many of you did NOT perform wrestling moves on your kids when they were little? (Assuming none.)
Also what were you go to moves with them?

I am assuming a certain segment of our audience preferred the Torture Rack over all else.
Bruh my son is 14 and I'll still throw a random Full Nelson or Knife Edge Chop to him..When he was really small the go to move was the chokeslam..Once he hit about 4 then he was big enough to get Power Bombed..When he hit about 8/9 it wasn't uncommon for him to get a Sharpshooter/Figure Four/Walls of Jericho applied..And of course he was put into more Torture Racks than any other human on the planet..If you're a dad and don't put your kid in wrestling holds then you aren't parenting correctly..

Hopefully Olivier has a spare room for Kota cause dude might need to go on the run. :lol:

If you're a dad and don't put your kid in wrestling holds then you aren't parenting correctly..

You ain't lying man.

Pets too. They can get a Torture Rack as well.

why does brett hate martha?

Martha Hart has never been tight with the Hart family, even before Owen died.

After Owen died, the family didn't want her pursue legal action against the WWF.

We don't know if Bret and Martha are on speaking terms now.

Back
Top Bottom