Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Happy b-day to me, American Dragon, and Flyin' Brian (rip)..
7u04H.jpg

Thanks to my fellow NTWT’ers for the bday wishes..Love all you miserable bastards..

what move was red velvet trying to do at the 1:45?

That match was WAY more competitive than it should've been. But of course they can't seem to help themselves when it comes to Red Velvet. I don't get the fascination at all. Yeah, she's attractive, but she can't even seem to get basic moves in the ring down.

Do we think she's better or worse than Eva? :rofl:

That match was WAY more competitive than it should've been. But of course they can't seem to help themselves when it comes to Red Velvet. I don't get the fascination at all. Yeah, she's attractive, but she can't even seem to get basic moves in the ring down.

Eva wouldn’t have even gotten enough momentum from the ropes to attempt that move @ 1:45

She’s way better than EVA. Personally I think it’s her size that makes certain moves look unrealistic

Only person missing is Snoop's cousin.

#BestBoutMachine Case Case

Come on man. :lol:

FOlks in here tried to push that narrative that Red Velvet was the worst woman's wrestler ever. Nah.

Didn't say she's the worst, but she's pretty damn bad lol.
of the currently active wrestlers shes the worst.

whos worse? lash legend?

red velvet is the worst. she gonna be the first wrestler to ever break her own neck kicking out of a pin.

almost every match she will kick out of a pin like shes a fish out of water.

i wish one of those aew haters on twitter would create a greatest botches for her.

Back
Top Bottom