Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Went back and watched the Coughin' match at #yalls discretion. EYE was entertained. The Baker board laced with thumbtacks was worth IT for me alone.
DarDweeb going for an Undertaker type streak with these matches.

FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey

I think Jericho is the goat because he managed to reinvent himself over the years to stay relevant with the crowd.

j-jpg.2406978

Reinvent doesn't always mean it's a good thing.

Went back and watched the Coughin' match at #yalls discretion. EYE was entertained. The Baker board laced with thumbtacks was worth IT for me alone.
DarDweeb going for an Undertaker type streak with these matches.

Hey man, to each his own. If you enjoyed then you enjoyed.

Good to see you didn't get hurt feelings because others didn't.

Literally did the Lion Tamer/Walls of Jericho last week. :lol:

He did? In my defense they were calling it the walls of Jericho when it was a boston crab last night.

That was the go-to finisher in WCW vs NWO Revenge.

Last edited:
This is dope buts it’s not 1995
. The internet and globalization of everything makes information readily available.

Great Muta match suggestions ?

I didn't know showing a short 1 minute clip of an incoming talent was something that was outdated. BUt cool.

BUt I would start with his matches vs. Sting.

If you want to dig deeper, I sorted by WON Rating.

Matchguide « Keiji Muto « Wrestlers Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database

I didn't know showing a short 1 minute clip of an incoming talent was something that was outdated. BUt cool.

BUt I would start with his matches vs. Sting.

If you want to dig deeper, I sorted by WON Rating.

Matchguide « Keiji Muto « Wrestlers Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database

They literally did that for Mance Warner. It wasn’t good enough for you or the fat man.

But I’ll check those out.

They literally did that for Mance Warner. It wasn’t good enough for you or the fat man.

But I’ll check those out.

And how many people have they NOT done it for? :lol:

We didn't get it for Danuel House. We didn't get it for damn near the whole NJPW Roster heading into Forbidden Doors. I really could go on.

But You are a comedian man.

See if they do it for Dragon Lee.

And how many people have they NOT done it for? :lol:

We didn't get it for Danuel House. We didn't get it for damn near the whole NJPW Roster heading into Forbidden Doors. I really could go on.

But You are a comedian man.

See if they do it for Dragon Lee.
My original argument which is stand-by is that it’s unnecessary it’s not 1995. However, when they did do it you still complained? You’ll never be pleased lol

Back
Top Bottom