Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Why do people think jay white is signed to aew? hes not. its a forbidden door thing aka part time temporary gig.

thats why there is no jay white is all elite tweet.

hes still currently wrestling in tna and new japan.

We got a two-fer today. Happy birthday to both af1 1982 af1 1982 AND fx2 fx2 ! Hope y'all have a great one.

happy-birthday-for-her-41.gif

Happy Birthday! af1 1982 af1 1982 fx2 fx2 :pimp: :pimp:

• Fire
Reactions: fx2
But yall said we shouldn't blame a company responsible for numerous botches THEIR wrestlers make?

I still don't understand why these "athletes" have such a hard time doing a simple backflip..It's just embarrassing at this point..

Jeff will actually be worth it at least for Year 1.

Would have loved to have seen footage the moment they realized that not even Tony Khan thought it was worth continuing negotiations lol.

Cody will be working the old boring loop to nowhere with Miz, Roode,Ziggler, Corbin within 6 weeks lol.

I still don't understand why these "athletes" have such a hard time doing a simple backflip..It's just embarrassing at this point..

Nah, it isn't a simple backflip. :lol:

A standing moonsault to a downed opponent is as close to a basic backflip as it will get.

But doing it from the post, to the outside of a standing opponent puts in a lot of different variables.

You have to land properly across their should to be caught.
You have to make sure you are aligned with your target because everything isn't in one plan like the standing moonsault is.

Lance Storm explained why it is more difficult than we realize.

But my point is, AEW shouldn't just be "letting" everyone do WHATEVER.

I feel each company should have some sort of "Spot Control" because if everyone is doing everyTHING, then what is REALLY being done to differentiate folks?

People GET on WWE for diminishing certain people's movesets but you gotta save people from themselves man.

Last edited:
James Harden really looked like a jobber who's about to get his a%$ squashed in a match on old school WWF Superstars or Wrestling Challenge with that f'd up outfit he wore yesterday. That 💩 he wore looks like attire that a jobber would wear going into a match to do a job.

He looked like heel jobber wearing this 💩. He's basically had the body of a jobber ever since he got fat to force his way out of the Rockets.💀
Harden attire.jpg

I was looking up nia jax botches to see if she really was bad as yall say she was and came upon this. deer god some of these are worse than red velvet

Jeff will actually be worth it at least for Year 1.

Would have loved to have seen footage the moment they realized that not even Tony Khan thought it was worth continuing negotiations lol.

Cody will be working the old boring loop to nowhere with Miz, Roode,Ziggler, Corbin within 6 weeks lol.
Who on Earth still wants to watch Jeff Harvey wrestle in 2022? IT was bad enough that he was getting put into actual storylines in WWE. Now he's going to be taking up spots on A&W when they have even less TV time? Nobody trying to see that.

Nah, it isn't a simple backflip. :lol:

A standing moonsault to a downed opponent is as close to a basic backflip as it will get.

But doing it from the post, to the outside of a standing opponent puts in a lot of different variables.

You have to land properly across their should to be caught.
You have to make sure you are aligned with your target because everything isn't in one plan like the standing moonsault is.

Lance Storm explained why it is more difficult than we realize.

But my point is, AEW should just be "letting" everyone do WHATEVER.

I feel each company should have some sort of "Spot Control" because if everyone is doing everyTHING, then what is REALLY being done to differentiate folks?

People GET on WWE for diminishing certain people's movesets but you gotta save people from themselves man.

I blame Sammy for Tay trying that Charlotte Flair spot on Elevation :lol:

Hope that was a first and last time she tries that.

Back
Top Bottom