NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again, Why have your Undisputed champ lose to someone who isn't going to be undisputed champ? That would just make them both look weak. Having one World Championship belt would solve this.
I disagree I think each show should have a championship belt on it. Also IMO the storyline they’re telling is the fall of the bloodline I think he needs to complete the fall by losing both belts before moving on to the next iteration of Roman Reigns.

I hear you tho.

I disagree I think each show should have a championship belt on it. Also IMO the storyline they’re telling is the fall of the bloodline I think he needs to complete the fall by losing both belts before moving on to the next iteration of Roman Reigns.

I hear you tho.
Why do you think it's necessary for both shows to have a championship belt? The Big Dawg and the Uso's have been defending both belts at once and have been showing up on both shows without a problem so far. Heck even non champs have been showing up on both shows.

Then what’s the point of having two separate shows/rosters if even no title holders show up?

Why do you think it's necessary for both shows to have a championship belt? The Big Dawg and the Uso's have been defending both belts at once and have been showing up on both shows without a problem so far. Heck even non champs have been showing up on both shows.

It can definitely be done but it’s not ideal IMO but aside from the that it just doesn’t make much sense narratively to me. I’m not sure how you illustrate the fall of the bloodline when the leader still has the championship.

I somewhat follow this as I have always wanted ONE "Main Title"

My personal breakdown

World: Both Shows
US: One Show
IC: The Other Show
Womens: Both Shows
Tags: Both Shows
Cruiserweight: Title matches on either show; Give importance to the division and elevate the title to mean something

That Unviersal Belt is still a joke IMO. (Name Wise)

I somewhat follow this as I have always wanted ONE "Main Title"

My personal breakdown

World: Both Shows
US: One Show
IC: The Other Show
Womens: Both Shows
Tags: Both Shows
Cruiserweight: Title matches on either show; Give importance to the division and elevate the title to mean something

That Unviersal Belt is still a joke IMO. (Name Wise)
What do you mean by both shows? Do you mean that there should be a belt for both shows or that the one champ should appear on both shows?

Would also probably have one main women’s championship and then add a secondary belt too where both can go to either show.
Agreed. The Women's division def. needs a worker championship. Some version of the IC or even a women's lightweight belt would do.

if you arent gonna have two seperate world heavyweight titles then stop the seperate brands thing. just go back to one main wwe brand with two shows with different names like how it use to be.

I'd rather the women be broken into weight classes than having a secondary title that isn't a lower weight title.

I can't take Alexa being in the ring with bigger women.

Get rid of the women's tag team titles; they are still an afterthought and create a secondary singles title so the like of Alexa, Liv, Zelina, Emma can have something to do.

They need to have 1 World title for both men and women..Each show should have it's own champion..You'd have a RAW champion and SmackDown champion for both men and women (no more IC/US titles)..1 World Tag champion for both men and women..Each show should have a TV title that's defended every week in 10 minute matches..This way you have a clear path to start your accent and a clear goal (WHC)..It makes every belt important and makes stories/angles so much easier to write/watch/book..Somebody tell either of the Khan brothers to hire me so I can book these damn shows..

wwe made those women’s tag belts then released and broke up a bunch of tag teams. wwe is dumb AF.

Also a universal champion is the dumbest belt they’ve ever had. Just make it the wwe belt again.

Probably because wwe will combine the belts then just make 2 separate champions again a short time later. Plus they devalued the I.C. belt so much when it should be the second most important title in the company.

Would also probably have one main women’s championship and then add a secondary belt too where both can go to either show.
Agreed. The Women's division def. needs a worker championship. Some version of the IC or even a women's lightweight belt would do.
Get rid of the women's tag team titles; they are still an afterthought and create a secondary singles title so the like of Alexa, Liv, Zelina, Emma can have something to do.
D Fly D Fly

Curios as to why some of y'all prefer to have two different champions. I never understood the point of this. The best gotta be the best not one of the best.
I don’t personally prefer but it just seems like what WWE is going for. I always assumed Roman was the exception in the current WWE, not something they would continue doing.

I think the one world champion is a good idea. Universal championship doesn’t hold much prestige for me.

Back
Top Bottom