NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another loss for Take.
Again, at some point this dude should be racking up some serious wins.
(Of course he shouldn't win tonight)

But as long as he puts on a good match nothing else matters.
I don't think I've ever seen him win a match. I guess records don't matter any more sice I don't understand why he's anywhere near the champ at this point.
He's a good worker. Just have him beat a couple washed heels and prep him for a worker's title shot. Of course Samosa Joseph is holding all the belts.

I don't think I've ever seen him win a match. I guess records don't matter any more sice I don't understand why he's anywhere near the champ at this point.
He's a good worker. Just have him beat a couple washed heels and prep him for a worker's title shot. Of course Samosa Joseph is holding all the belts.
He won last week on Dynamite.

Do you know what his record is?
He’s won far more than he’s lost. He’s only lost to Moxley, Hangman and Danielson on Dynamite.

This is the epitome of the dumb internet take to me. You don’t know he won, you don’t know his record and your booking suggestion was basically Wrestling elementary school 101 as opposed to something that’s obviously working to get him over with a crowd who was largely unfamiliar with him.

Colin cowherd like take. No offense.

He’s won far more than he’s lost. He’s only lost to Moxley, Hangman and Danielson on Dynamite.

This is the epitome of the dumb internet take to me. You don’t know he won, you don’t know his record and your booking suggestion was basically Wrestling elementary school 101 as opposed to something that’s obviously working to get him over with a crowd who was largely unfamiliar with him.

Colin cowherd like take. No offense.
I'm going by what I've seen. I did not watch his match last week and I've seen all those losses you've named.
So booking a newcomer with top guys just to lose is better than having him go over on low/mid card talent to give him a title shot like how IT's always worked before? Please explain why a random outsider should be in the ring with your top talent in the first place.

We've already seen blood in 2 matches within the last hour.

2 matches that did nothing to promote any major storylines.

Blood for the sake of blood. Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer

Pointless.
I'm talking about DBRY vs. RUSH. I don't care for the other match nor watched it. How can you say that this isn't part of a major storyline if it involves DBRY having to defeat a bunch of opponents to get a main title shot? The blood made it a brutal beating at the hands of a tough guy RUSH. IT worked in this instance.

No match on a national TV show happens in a vacuum.

You HAVE to consider the blood frequency when determining how pointless blood is on a show.

Rush and DB had a hard hitting match. Adding blood did nothing to strengthen that point.

Again, pointless.

No match on a national TV show happens in a vacuum.

You HAVE to consider the blood frequency when determining how pointless blood is on a show.

Rush and DB had a hard hitting match. Adding blood did nothing to strengthen that point.

Again, pointless.
IT made the hard hitting match more realistic and brutal. The reason why RUSH was hired by MJF. Point made.

Please explain how these two matches are interconnected or related. There isn't blood all over the mat throughout the show. It's not that much relax.

Now if they have a hardcore match tonight with weapons and blood then you can have an arguement for your case.

Back
Top Bottom