Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

MOuJGUV.gif

Kind of dumb that there are two diff threads for takeover tonight.

We gonna discuss wwe ppv's in here or in the network thread. :nerd::rolleyes

Last edited:
Since his Daddy said it maybe @4Wrestling can cut out the "Natty sucks" nonsense

RT @davemeltzerWON: I hope everyone realizes who the real star of the show tonight was. Great performance by many but Natalya should have opened eyes

RT @davemeltzerWON: Regarding the entire presentation of women in this business. The old concept has been made outdated and this should be the eye opener.

I'd say the weekly thread. That's the only thread I visit on NT anymore.

Edit: See, I posted this in the wrong thread. :lol:

Last edited:
y'all hear this? Wale over the Razor theme. He's always used wrestling punchlines, but in this song, pretty much every bar has a wrestling punchline.

y'all hear this? Wale over the Razor theme. He's always used wrestling punchlines, but in this song, pretty much every bar has a wrestling punchline.

heard this last week. it's crazy how it sounds like a rap beat. I bet a bunch of them older songs would fit.

Talk is Jericho with bulky ray was a great listen. Recommended if you haven't. Pt should be up tonight or tomorrow morning

I'm on The Exotic Express until it crashes; just wait til he wins the Royal Rumble cause his party will crowd surf him back to the ring every time he's about to get eliminated!
pimp.gif
this would be soo dope

so are we going to keep both threads going or get some type of organization ? im good with whatever really 

Back
Top Bottom