Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

Neville vs. Jericho was the best match INO

Agreed

I hope they start showing these specials once a year. It kinda had a Japanese feel to the production with the way it was mega toned down...good stuff

Plus it's almost surreal to hear WWE acknowledge that they're not alone in the world of wrestling

Last edited:
tumblr_nqyu3wFusf1r9qa3no2_r1_250.gif

Starting to think this is Cena's everyday gear.

The comment and the GIF... :rofl:

Last edited:
Haven't kept up with wrestling in a while.

Was that Japan show just one show or wwe and nxt show separate?

Also where can I catch the re-run?

your boy gotta be a clown to think Brock lost a special centered around 'the beast in the east'

:lol: to be fair we just started watching a few months back, actually right after Wrestlemania kinda. I followed here and there but now it's a Monday/PPV tradition

And when I got there he pretty much knew we were messing, though we made it seem like New Day attacked and it was a DQ type win

The biggest tag team draw in wrestling today with the opening match on the NJPW Dominion card. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Kofi v. Lesnar is beyond pointless. If they didnt want a push for Kofi, or have him take Lesnar look like somewhat competition then why bother?

Theyre throwing darts when booking.

It was a live house show man. Nothing more than entertainment nothing needed to make sense this wasn't to advance story lines. also brock requested to work with kofi.

Last edited:
Kofi v. Lesnar is beyond pointless. If they didnt want a push for Kofi, or have him take Lesnar look like somewhat competition then why bother?

Theyre throwing darts when booking.
pretty much just wanted him to squash one of the top heels right now but not someone whose getting pushed or in the main event scene.the way i see it.coulda had kofi put more offense in tho but whatever 

Watched the Tokyo special since my Network finally decided to work. Watched until after the Balor & KO match. Good match. I marked out when Finn did the Bloody Sunday & Cole acknowledged his old name. That first match with Y2J & Neville was cool too. :lol: at Brock destroying New Day. Didnt bother to watch the rest tho

also brock requested to work with kofi.

Really?

He's actually requested to work with him before, but I guess this was the only realistic opportunity to do so

Just realized Cesaro vs Diego got cut. Why would they even make that match :lol:? I know Beast In The East amounted to a glorified house show, but they could've at least had Cesaro/Bray, Cesaro/Harper, or even Cesaro/Bo Dallas ;lol

Last edited:
He's actually requested to work with him before, but I guess this was the only realistic opportunity to do so
Any particular reason why?

I know Bork is really cool with Shelton (he apparently got Shelton signed to WWE).

Any particular reason why?

I know Bork is really cool with Shelton (he apparently got Shelton signed to WWE).

Despite what Orton thinks Kofi is a Clean, safe and easy worker. Brock probably wanted an easy match after having to carry reigns at WM :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom