Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Under shovel yes, not a chance with vince. He will be delegated to a tag team or a weak gimmick. Same for zayn the'll have him do comedy skits

Last edited:
This ref is terrible. Always touching talent and in the way. Must be related to somebody to still have a job. Now that I think about it he does look like teddy long

^^ I was in the middle of typing that. I think wwe just wants a ecw/attitude era/mid 90's looking character. 1 things for sure if bull could make it so can kevin steen
I doubt dempsey has half the athleticism as steen though... not even talking charisma. but I guess we'll have to see

The X Division title looks like they took the previous IC title and just added an X to it. I do like that Sanada is a serious Asian character instead of the usual jokes they play. Really good match between him and Austin Aries.

I'd also like to know when MVP turned heel and why. I remember him sort of having the Wolves as his muscle (lol) and feuding with Dixie. Then I guess I missed a couple of Impact episodes, and he's a heel flanked by Lashley and Kenny King.

That female fourway match was nice. I would eat Gail Kim's finisher and whatever else she was offering.

Knockouts matches are like big production pron movies and wwe divas matches are like grainy casting couch video.

I don't know his name, but the the masked wrestler with the red and blue outfit and M on his tights is wearing Jordan 6's..

Can we discuss Starrcade 97? Specifically the sting vs hogan match?

I was born in 92 so I don't know too much about the context of this PPV but the match itself was pretty dissapointing. Year long buildup for a finish like that. They even messed up stings music

PSK-13 & UGK "Like Yesterday" :smh: :smh:
tumblr_n8i9anjnD51rdxuj6o1_500.png

tumblr_n8i924wOhP1qe3r0vo1_500.jpg

Shotgun Saturday Night '98
tumblr_n8hkwjbzIQ1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n8hkwjbzIQ1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n8hkwjbzIQ1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n8hkwjbzIQ1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_n8hkwjbzIQ1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n8hkwjbzIQ1ql0k28o2_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom