Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Man that Fandango segment with him dancing on the table for a damn dude? WHY? Why do they write stuff like that into the shows? WHY???????????????

Hold on, this might be slightly modified. They found a way to put CM Punk into the talks of the Monday Night War

I didn't think Reigns promo at the beginning of Raw was THAT bad...

ohwell.gif

There's obviously room to improve, but he seems to wanna get there. If there's any plus out of it, dude has the crowd eating out of his hand.

Mrs. Chrisley looks like she does dirty dirty things when the lights go off..

Dean Ambrose stealing my man Dolph Ziggler's fast corner punches gimmick :smh:

You got to allow the crowd to count each punch they said

I don't know if they mapped it out this way but I'm enjoying the psychology of the del Rio/Ziggles match. They've fought so many times in the past year that they know each other's signature moves and have been countering them all match long

Last edited:
Anyone watching Monday night wars? Watching this makes me wish there was another legit wrestling promotion

Anyone watching Monday night wars? Watching this makes me wish there was another legit wrestling promotion

I just fired it up a couple minutes ago..I love every time you hear the word wrestling, the voice over guy immediately says sports entertainment..And of course this is heavily skewed towards WWE and make WCW sound like it was some local promotion that was struggling to draw 50 fans a night..:smh:

I became a Boliever after seeing his Nxt videos that were posted here. I thought the gimmick had potential.

Glad to see him thriving. He has been unbolievable!

I just fired it up a couple minutes ago..I love every time you hear the word wrestling, the voice over guy immediately says sports entertainment..And of course this is heavily skewed towards WWE and make WCW sound like it was some local promotion that was struggling to draw 50 fans a night..:smh:

And that's way I bypass certain specials/DVDs. I loathe that type of mess.

And that's way I bypass certain specials/DVDs. I loathe that type of mess.

Yeah, it just gets old after awhile..I mean when you have Flair, Anderson, and Dusty basically under-selling WCW's importance, you know you're getting just another WWE victory lap..

Big E saving Kofi. They need to go all in on the Preacher E gimmick and have him baptizing all the African American wrestlers and just bring back the Nation of Domination.
Big E = Mark Henry
Kofi = D'Lo
Truth = Faarooq
Titus = Godfather
Xavier = Clarence Thomas

Book It!!

Back
Top Bottom