Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

100% false man. This is one of those frequent occasions where you're completely ignorant. 

I've ALWAYS been taught to identify myself as Asian on any document. 
I can't speak on the entire population of Filipinos, but there was definitely a movement in the Bay Area where Filipinos wanted to be considered "Pacific Islander."

His mind should've not been in any place that thought it was okay to beat and kick his woman in front of a child..There is no excuse for him and y'all trying to make one for him is kinda disturbing..

But I still love you all..Even you bdb, you hateful jerk you..
Performing an action doesn't mean you think it is OK Case. What aren't you understanding man?

There is plenty of stuff we ALL do, that we don't think is OK.

Humans get caught in the moment because of emotions.

EYE am not making excuses for him

It's ignorant because you're classifying all filipinos as identifying as a pacific islander. Which in turn makes all of us look "stupid". 
You got it man. You are being emotional right now. I will leave it at that. Next conversation

You got it man. You are being emotional right now. I will leave it at that. Next conversation
But when you get emotional over women and the black race, it's okay?

C'mon man, you know you my homie but of course I'm gonna react at statements like that.

I'm physically attracted to her, but not Karruche
Because Karruche isn't "light" enough, huh?
mean.gif

not srs
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You know I love you DC, no Karamo. I did get emotional but it's all fun and games 
smokin.gif
Yea that's why I just deaded it. No need for US to have that convo. I would have kept it going if it was somebody in the NT General Population.

I didn't mean to generalize. My fault. But I have heard some of yall make that claim before.

No disrespect

Lastly, why is it that if someone wants Floyd to win means they MUST support Domestic Abuse? Who did some of yall pay to teach you logic?

I don't think anyone really thinks that.

There just seems to be this idea that he's incapable of doing something unsavory in his personal life because he's a fantastic athlete.

I don't think anyone really thinks that.

There just seems to be this idea that he's incapable of doing something unsavory in his personal life because he's a fantastic athlete.
Go check Twitter. PLENTY of people think that.

Last edited:

Yea that's why I just deaded it. No need for US to have that convo. I would have kept it going if it was somebody in the NT General Population.

I didn't mean to generalize. My fault. But I have heard some of yall make that claim before.

No disrespect
Cheers homie. Heres to the Spurs making your boy Chris Paul look like a ***** tonight

Back
Top Bottom