Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Yeah I don't game on pc I would feel like a geek.

I mean we watch wrestling, we're all geeks basically :lol:

Are they making a new one?! I got like 4 copies of NFL 2K5 lol. All of em messed up too smh haha

Also those with MLB the Show. Is it good? Last years seemed cool. Didnt have it but played it at my friends a couple times

Yea there was a thread on here a couple months ago.

On field it's the best baseball game ever. Off the field still lacks. Season and franchise is cool I guess but that's about it. Online still lags.

Hmmm. Still thinking bout getting it. Its either that or Bloodborne. Not sure yet. I still gotta beat Evil Within & Tomb Raider tho smh

I watch wrestling but you don't see me modding rosters to make the game more to my liking........

Sea what I did there

Last edited:
D Fly D Fly I thought Madden still had all the NFL rights? NFL 2K would be great but idk if they can recreate the magic of 2k5. Other than the funny running animation lol, that game was damn near flawless for a a football game

Na it's not really that bad. 10pm-6am but we get 3 long breaks. Getting out at 5am today tho
pimp.gif

Only thing I don't like is that you get alooooot of dumb folks during that shift
laugh.gif
10pm to 6am sounds like my summer break when I was in school
laugh.gif
.  Hated that insomniac life
mean.gif

That license ends after this year I think same thing with the baseball license. Ea about to jump back in with mvp

10pm to 6am sounds like my summer break when I was in school :lol: .  Hated that insomniac life :smh: .

:lol:

But I get to sleep in and I have the middle of the week off so it's cool. Tonight is basically my Friday :pimp:

I need something that pays more though :smh:

That license ends after this year I think same thing with the baseball license. Ea about to jump back in with mvp

Wait it does? I thought 2k found some loophole that allows them to do it anyway

Last edited:
:lol:

But I get to sleep in and I have the middle of the week off so it's cool. Tonight is basically my Friday :pimp:

I need something that pays more though :smh:
Wait it does? I thought 2k found some loophole that allows them to do it anyway

Maybe you right that's why the game is only for Xbox. If the game is exclusive to a console it does not violate the licensing agreement they have with ea. tgats why the show still makes baseball game even though 2k has the mlb license.

But I get to sleep in and I have the middle of the week off so it's cool. Tonight is basically my Friday
pimp.gif

I need something that pays more though
mean.gif
You and me, both
mean.gif
All the time. I love going late. Don't gotta wait for anyone and can get through all my workouts.
pimp.gif
I'll try it out then.  I usually go after work, but today I had to go grocery shopping afterward.

Summer Rae, man.

75133-Huell-lip-bite-gif-Breaking-Ba-1dXp.gif

Back
Top Bottom