Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yoooo Migos!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

trying to pull some strings to get in there. I know some people if I go I will buy you a beer or 5

You ever try calling their box office? Thats how i got my tix to the May 13 show. It was a lil more than usual but not bad

Also is NXT still coming to Philly that weekend btw?

no they cancelled the show. said its too small a venue after they realized how popular nxt is.. trying to move it to liacuras center or however you spell it.. temples gym

smh the big show is so useless and trash. they think by beating the big show it adds credit to your character.. meanwhile no one cares about dude

no they cancelled the show. said its too small a venue after they realized how popular nxt is.. trying to move it to liacuras center or however you spell it.. temples gym

Ahhhhh ok. That makes sense cause i was lookin for it and couldnt find it lol. Is the date for the show at Temple still May 16th? Wanna go but if not then ill just go to the house show in AC

Ahhhhh ok. That makes sense cause i was lookin for it and couldnt find it lol. Is the date for the show at Temple still May 16th? Wanna go but if not then ill just go to the house show in AC
I don't think they announced a date yet. but from what i heard it will be around that date

Back
Top Bottom