Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Y'all on some tu quoque stuff...

Disregard the Bellas. What about Naomi is impressive as a wrestler?

She's had very good matches with Paige, Nattie and AJ (with her NXT match with AJ still being the best WWE women's match since that time). Seems to me like if you put her in the ring with top tier divas, she's a top diva. You put her in the ring awful divas (Cameron, Eva, Rosa) or mediocre to very average divas (Bellas, Layla), that's how she wrestles.

Not mad at this Neville/Dolph result

Vince is like Dave Chappelle in the Pop Copy skit.

"People ask why would you treat your customers like this? Because **** 'em that's why!"

Last edited:
Neville could have used that W...Dolph has padded many people's win totals over the years....

Just started going through the thread and saw that I got first place on the WM poll, and that I'm the overall leader so far :smokin. I guess watching Raw has paid off for something :lol:.

PS: I already got asked who in the blue hell I was after the RR poll. I'm not a regular, but I post when I have time and always follow the thread.

I think they are doing things with Neville perfectly. Proves that he can go with the main eventers, but isn't quite ready yet to beat them, thus giving him that underdog role...

I think they are doing things with Neville perfectly. Proves that he can go with the main eventers, but isn't quite ready yet to beat them, thus giving him that underdog role...
You know the people that wrote underdog also wrote.........................

Cool match but yea Neville coulda used that win. Dolph winning does nothing for him especially since theyre just gon feed him to Shame-us

Back
Top Bottom