Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Rusev losing clean at house shows to Ryback.

indifferent.gif

First time in a public school event since I went to a catholic school for 12 years. Kids sang the National Anthem but the spanish parents weren't singing, which rustled my jimmies, but whatever. Couldve been worse and we had the Mexico National Anthem sung by Jaime Foxx.

:lol: you know Mexicans in Ny are the backwoods type. Nothing like the Mexicans in the southwest and west. folks hardly know English let alone know the national anthem.

First time in a public school event since I went to a catholic school for 12 years. Kids sang the National Anthem but the spanish parents weren't singing, which rustled my jimmies, but whatever. Couldve been worse and we had the Mexico National Anthem sung by Jaime Foxx.

:lol: you know Mexicans in Ny are the backwoods type. Nothing like the Mexicans in the southwest and west. folks hardly know English let alone know the national anthem.

I am so not commenting on this :lol:...

Not a day goes by that I don't hum the tune to the Evolution song, or sing the first couple lines walking into work

NOT ONE ******* DAY

My hatred for Cena is going to reach nuclear level if he wrestles Rusev four times and only lets him win once.  There is absolutely zero logic behind that.  I was pissed about last year's matches with Wyatt but at least the devil's advocate in me could say "they wrestled three times, Cena's the good guy, he won 2 outta 3."  There's absolutely zero excuse for Cena to go over Rusev three times in a row.

Please stop posting NJPW results without spoilers... It sucks to have a show ruined... I understand it's happened, but it airs at 4am...

1st things 1st, don't ever tell me what to do..

2nd thing, I'm sorry bro..I didn't know the most recent shows could be watched so soon after being done..Forgive me?

Please stop posting NJPW results without spoilers... It sucks to have a show ruined... I understand it's happened, but it airs at 4am...

1st things 1st, don't ever tell me what to do..

2nd thing, I'm sorry bro..I didn't know the most recent shows could be watched so soon after being done..Forgive me?

Forgiven... And you were the third person to spoiler it on an hour :lol:...

I'm a white dude in Maine... I know nothing and will say nothing :lol:...

I know you have kitchen stories :lol:

Actually no :lol:... Except the bartender who went on vacation in Guatemala... And came back with a husband and new cook...

Back
Top Bottom