Wrestling Thread Apr 29 - May 12 | 5/11 All Time Great Kenta Kobashi's Final Match

I got Mickie James
sick.gif
   on the WWE site and on another site I got Lord Sniper 

Damn, I was on an internship last semester, I would have definitely gone. I saw them 2 years ago during my freshman year for like $10.

You a PSU student? 
nerd.gif

Not as of this past saturday, now i'm PSU Alum '13

and my wrestling name is apparently Red Apocalypse

Last edited:
Not as of this past saturday, now i'm PSU Alum '13

and my wrestling name is apparently Red Apocalypse
Congratulations fam 
pimp.gif

I'm gonna be a senior this fall but I'm staying for 5 years because of my major. I never want to leave that place man 
laugh.gif
 Greatest place on earth

The Undertaker is set for surgeries on his right shoulder and his left hip, but told WWE Chairman Vince McMahon he will indeed be at WrestleMania XXX, and has some ideas for the big event.

"Taker would like to work with either John Cena or Brock Lesnar," a writing team member told WrestleZone exclusively. "Taker also has some ideas regarding The Shield. The whole scenario on Smackdown played out great, and Taker sees big money in those three."

I'm guessing he faces Lesnar because he's been wanting to have a match with him for a while now.

On the downside though...that means we might get Thrice In A Lifetime. :lol:

I got Mickie James :x    on the WWE site and on another site I got Lord Sniper 

:rofl: :rofl: How did you manage that?

I have no idea how I got Mickie James. 
laugh.gif
  I went back and did it a few times and got the same results

I swear a lot of those WWE youtube shows are more entertaining than actual WWE programming. Yoshi Tatsu playing the guitar >> Cena promo. Aksana freaky pushups >> Del Rio promo, Bryan and Regal ninjas >> Sheamus.

:smh: that damn Layla pic

Last edited:
Thought I share this for those who forgot. Zigg straight dominated all the way through for an impressive debut, despite the L. The cockiness 
smokin.gif
 but that theme song was brutal. soundin like it was straight from n64 wcw world tour

I haven't watched wrestling in a few weeks. Just caught up on some stuff VIA YouTube.

So, the Kaitlyn lover thing. That's gotta be from Paige, right? I'm guessing so, man.

- As reported days ago, CM Punk was added to several listings throughout the summer for upcoming WWE events and then removed. According to a report by PWInsider, Punk was never supposed to be advertised in the first place.

Punk’s name was added in error, partially because he was originally slated for those dates before he injured his knees in his match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29.

As of this writing, there is no timetable set for Punk’s return to WWE television and many believe that Punk might not return until late summer, at the earliest.

As far as WWE and CM Punk goes, there is believed to be very little communication between both parties since the angle where he walked out. There has been no discussion about his return storyline either.

- Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman paid a visit to WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Conn., Monday morning. WWE has since then provided an update on Heyman and Brock’s visit.

After posting a tweet suggesting he and Lesnar were in Triple H’s office on the fourth floor, Heyman tweeted an image of what appears to be a demolished wall somewhere in the WWE headquarters.

WWE’s update also mentions that “the fourth floor of WWE HQ has been cordoned off and WWE.com reporters have been unable to gain access to confirm or deny Heyman’s cryptic message.”

Heyman has also posted a tweet as well, writing on Twitter, “#BreakingNews Brock Arrive. BROCK SMASH. Brock Leave. Thank you @WWE World Headquarters! Sorry @TripleH (not really)!”

Footage of the attack will air tonight on Raw.

In order to set up Punk vs Brock at WM, Punk would have to go face right?

would it be a Heyman thing?

IDK if Brock is the best person to face...

my dream match up would be for Punk to win the belt again and then do a unification match with Dolph

Back
Top Bottom