Wrestling Thread Apr 5-11 | 4/9 WWE Smackdown - Edge vs Jericho, Swagger vs Morrison

Swagger is getting murdered by the HD
laugh.gif

Kurt is unbelievably thick. I'm afraid he's going to have a physical break very soon.

I just turned on Raw.

Cena sonning Swagger? Yeah, that's just what Swagger needs to get over.

kofi officially a jobber now

u guys see that pipe on sum sort of pole as a stipulation in the next omega/palemus rematch?

i know this is kinda off topic but does anyone have a pic of batista wearing that pink polo raw?

Say what you want about him, but Sheamus cuts incredibly effective, simple to follow promos. I really like it.

Yuku needs to be on the next Botchamania for real. This Raw is boring anyway, so national championship game it is. Go Butler.

I have no problem with HHH hitting Sheamus with the hammer, but did he really have to chase him through the crowd like that?

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

kofi officially a jobber now

u guys see that pipe on sum sort of pole as a stipulation in the next omega/palemus rematch?

They haven't done one of those in years so I doubt it

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Say what you want about him, but Sheamus cuts incredibly effective, simple to follow promos. I really like it.

He needs to work on slippage a little when it comes to his words. Other than that he's on the right path

And didn't you go to PSU? I'm graduating next month. I don't want to leave lol
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom