Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

So much death with wrestlers and people associated with the biz recently/always. :frown: I watched dubya c dubya as a child. RIP to Lee Marshall.

BmQi6v3CQAALuzH.jpg:large

Last edited:
Whoa, my man Staggering Lee Marshall died? That was my man forreal. Doing the 1-800-Collect interjections. Damn. I love you WCW

WWE News: Dean Ambrose Is The Longest-Reigning US Champion

- Dean Ambrose is now the longest-reigning WWE United States champion since WWE brought the belt back in 2003. He has held the title for 344 days, the longest since previous record-holder MVP.

Everyone is so happy in that pic and then....Dean Ambrose

Moxley just wants to see the world burn

- Dean Ambrose is now the longest-reigning WWE United States champion since WWE brought the belt back in 2003. He has held the title for 344 days, the longest since previous record-holder MVP.

Man Dean defended that belt like 5 times. But he did say that its a lot of paper work to get a title shot.

Last edited:
Man PLEASE @ That Dean AMbrose stat. He probably has been the most inactive champ of all time. But yall sit up here and praise HHH week in and week out as if he is the greatest head of the company ever. SMH

You mean to tell me Dean has surpassed the great MVP?! Thats some prestigious company man

Back
Top Bottom