Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

South takes another L for ruining the return of one of the greatest factions in the post attitude/ruthless aggression era. They deserved a far more better reaction and pop when that music hit.
And that's why wrestling crowds from wrestling cities/towns matter.

Legend Killer returns as a face to turn on HHH.

Weebay/Alonzo gifs.

Last edited:
And the crowd just got more stupid and slow by chanting YES instead of Daniel Bryan lmao

someone in the back botched the music...and Orton botched again lol

Last edited:
RKO Pyro entrance was phenomenal 
pimp.gif

NO ONE was touching him as a heel back then. Nobody. When he RKOed Stacy Keibler who was his on screen gf at the time. My goodness. @celticpride34  savagery right there

So like some of y'all, I was out of wrestling during the initial Evolution run. What is something solid to catch on the network from that time period???

Like I mentioned in the last thread, Legend Killer Orton and 4w's weekly threads are what got me back to watching in late '07. So I didn't get to catch any of the Evolution stuff.

They built him up as a pure SAVAGE g. Dude was on another level from everyone else in the company at that time.

I'm laughing watching that OG Evolution vid. Was Douchetista laying in the cut like he does in real life with the divas? :lol: Didn't see him participate in the debauchery.

I made a mistake on saying sluts were tonguing down Orton, HE was full on licking THEM :lol: :rofl: straight 90's R&B sensual style. That Legend Killer Orton build was insane. That WM XX match with Orton/Batista/Flair vs Rock/Foley is still one of my faves. They all just went out their and had fun, and the ending was PERFECT.

And #NeverForget
randy-orton-and-stacy-keibler-o.gif

stacy-rko-o.gif

Aye no "I'm insecure my sexuality so I have to tell you that in no way do I want you to misconstrue my statement as being anything other heterosexual" stuff but RVD has the physique of a baby

Just a heads up, I bought my Eat, Sleep, Conquer, Repeat shirt from those shopzone dudes on eBay. They aren't official WWE shirts. Just screen printed on AAA shirts.

Paid $20 for it too. :smh:

Last edited:
So like some of y'all, I was out of wrestling during the initial Evolution run. What is something solid to catch on the network from that time period???

- Orton/Edge - Vengeance 2004
- Team Bishoff vs Team Austin - Survivor Series 2004
- Orton/Flair/Batista vs Rock/Mick Foley - WM XX
- Orton vs RVD - Armageddon 2004
- Orton vs Shelton Benjamin - Bad Blood 2004
- Orton vs HBK - Unforgiven 2003
- Kane vs Batista - Armageddon 2003 (not really a good match, but for noticeable lulz for seeing early Batista)
- Scott Steiner vs HHH - RR 2003 & No Way Out 2003 (for complete hilarity)
- Raw segment of Steiner being Batista Bomb'd out of his pants and Orton jumping 15 feet in the air

The Best themes of the 2000s are

1. Rock Hollywood

2.Evolution theme

3.Orton's first

4.Lesnar's theme w/ the scratches

5.CM Punk's first

6. Benoit's

7.Chavo's

8.Basic Thuganomics

8.Mark Henry's 3-6 theme

9.Voices

10. Edge's